The Kerala Government has started an online web portal for the students in the state to provide online education. To improve the quality of education and due to this covid issues, the Samagra Kerala Portal has been started. With the help of this portal, the students in the state will be able to get education online. Today in this article, we will be covering all information related to Samagra Kerala portal, its objective, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, how to download the Samagra question bank, application procedure to take the benefit of the Samagra Kerala portal at samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in. So we request you to read this article till end.
Overview of Samagra Kerala 2022
|Scheme Name||Samagra Kerala|
|Started by||Kerala Government|
|Objective||To provide eudcation online.|
|Beneficiary||Students of Kerala|
|Category||Kerala Govt Scheme|
What is Samagra Kerala 2022?
Kerala’s government has introduced the Samagra Kerala portal, which was created by [email protected] This website contains digital content such as videos on certain topics, answers to queries, discussion forums, and so on. Kerala’s State Council of Educational Research and Training would be in charge of the portal’s implementation. The major goal of developing this portal is to give students a high-quality online education. Students can also download eBooks through this portal. Aside from that, students can use this portal to get information on all linked topics from 1st to 12th grade on a single platform. On the basis of question banks, the public examination will also be conducted through this web.
Samagra Kerala Objective
Samagra Kerala’s objective is to give students with high-quality online education through the use of digital information. Students will now be able to access digital content with ease through a single platform, which will save them a lot of time and work. Students will benefit from the availability of digital content while they pursue an online education. This system will raise the literacy rate, which will help the state’s job situation. Citizens will also be able to download eBooks using this portal. Aside from that, students can submit questions to the experts, who will respond.
Samagra Kerala Portal Services
|General resources||Stories, poems, experiments, videos|
|Edutainment||Educational and recreational activities|
|E resources for kids||Improved teaching learning experience via pedagogically design digital resources|
|Textbooks||Soft copies of SCERT Kerala textbook from class 1st to 12th|
|Question pool||Subject wise question directory. Helps the evaluation process|
Features and Benefits of Samagra Kerala
- The Samagra Kerala Portal has been started by the Kerala Government.
- The samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in portal has digital contents on particular subjects, solutions to posted questions, discussion forum etc.
- This portal is created by by [email protected]
- Kerala Samagra Portal is controlled by the state Council of educational research and training, Kerala
- Students in the state will be able to download the Important Downloads, Question Banks and stuff online.
- Through this portal quality education will be provided online to the students.
- E Books can be downloaded online on this portal.
- Students can also get knowledge on all related topics from 1st to 12th grade on a single platform.
- On the basis of question banks, public examinations will also be conducted through this web.
- Anyone, including students, teachers, schools, and specialists, can respond to the questions submitted on the samagra Kerala webpage.
Samagra Kerala Portal Registration
Follow these steps below to register online on the Samagra Kerala Portal
- Visit the Samagra Kerala Portal official website at samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Signup” button.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to fill in the following
- Email ID
- Teaching section and password
- Once you are done, click on the “Signup” button.
- In this way, you will register on samagra Kerala portal
- First, visit the samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in Portal.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “Login” button.
- After this, a login form will open in front of you.
- On this form, fill in your username password and captcha code
- Now, click on the “Login” button.
- In this way, you will login to the samagra kerala portal.
Download Important Documents
Follow these steps below to download important documents on the Samagra Kerala Portal
- First, go to Kerala Samagra official web portal.
- Once you see the homepage, click on the “Downloads” option.
- After this, a new page opens with all the important documents.
- Click on the document that you wish to download.
- After this, the selected document will be downloaded on your device.
View Details About Edutainment
- First, you have to visit the samagra portal official website.
- Once the homepage of the website opens, click on the “View” option under the “Edutainment” section.
- After this, select medium, standard, subject and topic
- Now, click on the “Submit” button and then you will see the Details About Edutainment
E Resources For Kids Details
- Visit the Samagra Portal’s official website.
- The homepage of the website will open, under the “Kids” Section, click on “View” option.
- Now, select the medium, standard, subject, chapter and topic
- Click on the “Submit” button and then, you will get information about e resources for kids
View General Resources
- Go to samagra website at https://samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click in the “View Option” under the “General Resources” section.
- After, you will be asked to select medium, class and subject
- Once it is done, click on the “Search” button.
- Finally, you will see the General Resources on your screen.
How to View E Resources?
- Visit the official website of samagra portal at https://samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in/
- Once the homepage of the website opens, click on the “View” option available under the “e resources” section.
- After this, a new page opens where you have to select the medium, standard, subject, chapter and topic
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will view the e resources online.
Download Question Banks
If you want to download the Question Banks on the Kerala Samagra Portal, you have to follow the below steps
- First of all, you have to visit the samagra portal official website.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “View” link under “Question Pool” Section.
- Now, a new page opens on your screen.
- On this page, you have to select class, class type, subject, chapter and subtitle
- After this, you will see the Question bank on your screen.
- You will be able to download this Question bank locally.
How to Download Textbooks on samagra portal?
Follow these steps given below to download the textbooks online at samagra portal
- First, you have to got to samagra portal official website at https://samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in/.
- Once the homepage of the website., under the “Textbooks” section, click on the “View” button.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to select your medium, class and subject
- Now, you will see the textbooks on your screen.
- You will be able to download this textbook locally.