Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta | Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance 2021 | Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme Application Status | Rajasthan unemployment allowance online registration | Unemployment Allowance Scheme Eligibility, Benefits
The Government of Rajasthan has launched a Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme under the leadership of chief minister Manyata Ashok Gehlot Ji, to benefit the unemployed youth of the state. Through this scheme, the state government will provide an allowance of Rs 3000 to educated unemployed youth and Rs 3500 to unemployed youth will be given in the form of subsidy per month.
By this scheme, the financial assistance will be given to educated unemployed youth who have passed 12th or undergraduate education. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance, Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, its application process, eligibility, documents etc., so read this article completely
Details of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed youth in Rajasthan|
|Purpose||To give an unemployment allowance|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt Scheme|
Apply Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021
An amount of Rs 650 is given to the unemployed youth educated by the government of Rajasthan and Rs 750 to the girls but now, it has been increased by the Rajasthan Government under the Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021.
Under the scheme, the unemployed allowance of Rs 3000 will be given to educated unemployed youth and Rs 3500 per month to unemployed youth. Those youth, who would like to get the benefit of this Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021,has to apply online under this scheme. This amount will be given by the state government for 2 years.
Rajasthan Berojgari Yojana
Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021 Objective
As you all aware, the unemployment rate in India is increasing day by day, despite of the good education, the youth in Rajasthan state are not getting proper jobs due to which they are unable to maintain their family. To solve this issue, the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021 has been started through which an amount of Rs 3000 per month to educated unemployed boys of the state and Rs 3500 per month as an unemployment allowance to girls. With this Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021, to meet the economic needs of educated unemployed youth of the state.
Benefits of Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Rajasthan 2021
Some of the benefits of Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Rajasthan 2021 are as follows
- The educated unemployed youth and women of the state will e provided with an amount of Rs 3000 per month and Rs 3500 per month will be given as financial assistance to the unemployed youth.
- This amount will be provided to the candidate if they are unemployed for a period of two years, so that unemployed youth and girls will be able to meet their needs.
- The Government of Rajasthan will give a unemployment allowance to the educated youth who have passed 12th and graduation under the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Rajasthan 2021.
- If educated unemployed boy or girl of the state is willing to avail unemployment allowance under this scheme, then they need to apply online by visiting the official website of this scheme.
Unemployment allowance scheme 2021 Eligibility
The applicant must fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned below in order to apply for the unemployment allowance scheme 2021
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan State.
- Annual income of the applicant must be Rs 3 lakh or below.
- Applicant age must be between 21 years to 35 years.
- Only educated unemployed youth and girls of Rajasthan state are considered eligible under this scheme.
- The applicant is should have a post graduate or graduation degree.
- Applicant should have at least passed 12 th to avail the benefit of Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021.
- Those who have taken benefit of other allowance schemes of the Central or State Government are ineligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
Necessary Documents for Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
You need to have the following documents to apply for the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Identity card
- Rajasthan SSO ID
- income certificate
- Mobile number
- Bhamashah certificate of Rajasthan
- Passport size photo
How to apply to Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021?
Those beneficiaries who reside in Rajasthan who would like to apply under this in Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021 have to follow the steps provided below
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Department of Skill, Employment.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the menu bar, after which you will see the Apply for Unemployment Allowance option under the section of Job Seekers from the menu bar.
- You have to click this option after which on the next page that appears, you need to fill in “SSO ID“, “Password” and “Captcha” and click on the “Login” button.
- Once you hit login, the next page will open, in this page, click on the “Employment Application” option.
- Now, you will see a form that opens on your screen, here in this form, enter the personal information details and hit the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will apply for the Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta online.
How to see application status for unemployment allowance scheme 2021?
If you want to see the status of your unemployment allowance scheme 2021 application, follow these steps given below
- First of all, you have to visit the official website, after which, the website home page will appear on your screen.
- Here on the home page, you will see an option Unemployment Allowance Status from the section of Job Seekers from the menu bar.
- Click on this option and then you will be prompted to the next page, in this page, you have to fill in the registration number and select Mobile Number and Date of Birth etc.
- After completing the above step, you need to hit the Search” button.
- Now you will see the application status Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta on your computer or mobile screen.
Process to update Job status
In order to update Job status for the Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta, follow these steps mentioned below
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website opens, go to the menu bar.
- After this, you need to click on the Job Seeker tab.
- Now, click on the update job status link shown on your screen.
- Once you have clicked that option, a new page appears in front of you, here you have to fill in your user name, password and captcha code.
- After entering all these details, click on the login button.
- In this way, you will update your job status.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Contact form and Helpline Number
If you want more infromation related to राजस्थान बेरोजगारी भत्ता or if you face any difficulties while applying for this scheme, you can make use of the contact form below.
- For this, first of all, you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, you will see the Contact us option below. You need to click this option.
- After this, the contact page gets opened on your screen where you will be able to submit your details.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Helpline Number
Also, you can avail help by contacting the 1800-180-6127 helpline number.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to राजस्थान बेरोजगारी भत्ता in the comment.