Table of Contents
Postal Life Insurance
PLI was founded in 1884 and offers a variety of insurance plans. The company initially limited its policy coverage to postal personnel, subsequently extending to include telegraph staff and the general public. Government personnel, financial institutions, educational institutions, and other industries in India work with the insurance provider.
The Postal Life insurance has moved away from traditional premium payments and toward new digital services. This enables premium subscribers to make payments through internet services. So today in this article, we will be discussing about Postal Life insurance PLI Registration, Login Procedure, online payments, and PLI insurance status check at www.postallifeinsurance.gov.in. Read this article till end.
With the launch of this online facility, the system provided transparency, fast processing, and reducing the long queues at the PLI branch offices.
|Topic Name||Postal Life insurance|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
PLI Plan Names and Plan Types
Suraksha: It is a long-term savings plan that pays off when the client attains the age of 80.
Santosh: The insurance is an endowment plan, which means that after three years, the policyholder can take out loans.
Suvidha: It’s a convertible full life plan; after five years, the consumer can switch to an endowment plan.
Sumangal: this package includes a money-back guarantee.
Yugal Suraksha: This coverage provides couples with joint life insurance.
Bal Jeevan Bima: It is for children (child plan).
PLI online services Registration at https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
Follow these steps below to register for PLI online services
- First, you have to visit the PLI branch office and register your Email ID and mobile number.
- The PLI officer will enter the information on the PLI website portal after obtaining the information from you.
- Click the “Create customer Id” tab on the page.
- The customer must then fill in the required information, which includes the policy number, sum assured, insured first name, and email address.
- Before submitting the information, the customer should double-check it.
- The client ID will be sent to the email address provided by the user.
- The email will also include a reset link, which you can use to change your login password.
PLI Online Premium Payments Procedure
- Go to official website for PLI website at https://www.indiapost.gov.in/.
- Once the home page open, navigate to Login section and click on “Policy Holders“
- After this, a login form will open where you have to fill in customer ID, password, captcha code
- Once you are done, click on “Login” button.
- Now, navigate to the payment section “Premium payment.”
- Enter your credit card details to complete the premium payment.
- Users of postal life insurance can pay their premiums via mobile banking apps. One can use a credit card, net banking, debit card, or a combination of these.
Options for paying PLI premium payments
- Postal Life Insurance website portal.
- NEFT and RTGS
- Mobile banking app
- Aadhaar enabled payment system
- Fund transfer: the transfer from one account to another.
- Immediate payment service
- QR code
Postal Life Insurance Payment Status Check
Follow these steps given below to check Postal Life Insurance Payment Status online
- First, visit the official website of PLI (Postal Life insurance) at https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- On the home page, click on “Policyholders“
- After this, you have to fill in your username and password in the login form.
- To make the fresh proposal, Select “Purchase a policy.”
- After this, click on “Proposal track” and enter the proposal number.
- In the end, you will see your Postal Life Insurance Payment Status on your screen.
How to check the Postal Life Insurance Policy Status?
To check the Postal Life Insurance Policy Status via website, you have to follow the below steps
- First, go to Indiapost website page by clicking here.
- Once you see the home page, click on “Insurance” >Postal life insurance.”
- After this, click “Login” and then fill in your customer ID and password.
- Solve the captcha code and hit “Login” button.
- After logging in, you will be able to track your policy status.
- For this, you will be asked to enter your policy number details on the page.
- Based on the policy set, the system will generate a status.
It’s worth noting that the postal life insurance firm provides a toll-free hotline for users to call if they have any questions regarding their policies.
The number 1800 1805232,155232, or the landline number 011 24673177 can be used to check the status of an insurance.
What is the full form of PLI?
Postal Life Insurance (PLI)
What is the full form of RPLI?
Rural postal life insurance (RPLI)
Is PLI beneficial to people over the age of 50?
Yes, the PLI Company insures all eligible applicants; benefits are accessible to users until they reach the age of 55.
Is it possible to continue paying for a policy after a period of inactivity?
After abandoning an insurance for a variety of reasons, policyholders might rejoin it. However, there are a few perks that you won’t be eligible for for another four to five years.