PF Balance Check Without UAN Number – The Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is a Central Government scheme that is offered by the Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) that benefit the employees at their retirement. Even after the death of an employee the EPF will benefit the family members. It offers insurance, housing services, medical services from 12% of the salary. Any organisation which has more than 20 employees can avail for the EPF online.
Today here in this article, we will provide you information about how you can check EPF balance without UAN number. So read this article from beginning to end.
PF Balance Check Without UAN Number
|Name of the Article||PF balance check without UAN number|
|Managed by||EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation)|
|Concerned Department||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Ways to check||Missed call and SMS method|
|Category||Central Govt Schemes|
How to check PF account balance online?
Employees who have EPFO account can easily check their PF. For checking your PF Balance, you don’t have to visit the employer’s offices any more. The authorities have launched a new ways that you can follow to check your PF Balance.
Those who have enrolled for the EPF, retirement benefits scheme can check the their monthly contribution from the official EPFO portal at https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php. In this article, we will provide you information about, how to check the EPF balance.
PF balance check Methods
In the following ways, you can check your PF balance online
- Through EPFO website portal.
- By giving Missed call
- On UMANG app
- SMS services.
EPF Balance check at EPF portal 2022
The EPFO has an official web portal, where the employees and employer’s can use the benefits. If you are an employee, follow these steps given below to access your EPF Balance
- First of all, visit the official website of EPFO portal at https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- Once the home page of the website, click on “Services” option and then select the “For Employees” option.
- After this, click on the “Member Passbook” button under the services tab.
- Now, you have to fill in your UAN password and the captcha code.
- Once you are done, click on the “Login” button.
- After successful login, you will be able to access any detail and check the EPF balance.
The Full form of UAN number is Universal Account Number also called as PF number helps to recognize a particular PF account among multiple accounts.
How to check PF Balance without UAN number?
You will be able to check EPF balance without UAN number easily in the following ways
- PF Balance check with Umang APP
- EPF balance check by sending SMS
- PF balance check by giving a missed call
Download the UMANG app | UMANG EPF Balance check
The UMANG app also called as unified mobile application is an application launched by the government for employees. Through this app, the employees can have access to their EPF details. The UMANG Mobile application was started in the year 2018 to put up various services. For availing these services one must register on the app.
- First open Google playstore on your mobile phone
- Type UMANG in the search box and click search icon.
- Click on the top most result and then install it.
- Once are done, open the app and Click on the “EPFO” option and select the option “Employee Centric Services”
- After this, a new page open where you have to select the “View Passbook” option.
- Now, you will see the EPF transactions which has withdraws and deposit from previous and current employers.
PF Balance check using UMANG APP
Follow these procedure given below to check the PF Balance using the umang app
With the help of UMANG app, you will be able to check the EPF balance without opening EPF website every time.
- For this, you have to first open any browser on your device.
- Download UMANG app, Direct Link: https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/
- After downloading the app, select the “EPFO” option from the menu.
- Now, hit the “Employee-centric Services” option.
- Fill in your EPF UAN number in the given space.
- Now, you will get an OTP on your mobile number, enter this OTP in the given space.
- Login using this and check your account balance.
SMS EPF balance check Method
SMS is the best way for an employee to check their PF balance. For this they have you just send an SMS to 7738299899 from the number which is linked to the UAN. The system will then show you the balance and the last contribution added in to your account. Follow the format below to check the EPF balance using SMS.
EPFOHO UAN ENG to the number 7738299899, the member can choose the language. For example, English, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati. Punjab and Hindi.
PF Balance check by giving a missed call
For those who don’t have access to the internet, you can check your PF Balance by giving a missed call to the number number 011-22901406. This facility ensures that the EPFO management ensures everyone has an access to their balances.
The user have to use their registered mobile number while giving a missed call. The PAN, Aadhaar card, and bank account number has to be linked with the UAN. Once everything is perfect, you can call this number, after which the call automatically disconnects and you will receive your EPF balance as an SMS.
In this way, you will check the PF balance, even if you forget your UAN number.
Can Check PF Balance Without UAN Number?
Yes, you will be able to know your PF Balance check without UAN number just by sending an SMS or calling the number provided by the EPFO department or epfo online web portal.
PF balance check without UAN number missed call
Follow these simple step by step procedure below to check EPF balance on mobile number
By giving a missed call to +91 011-229014016, you can check the your EPF balance.
Note: The number you use for calling must be registered with the EPFO Portal.
Check PF balance by SMS without UAN
- Send a message to 7738299899 from your mobile number.
- Type the text EPFPHO UAN in the message box
- Hit the send button.
- LAN denotes the language you want the the SMS back.
Eg: EPFPHO UAN ENG (For English)
EPFPHO UAN GUJ (For Gujarati)
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Check PF Balance Without UAN Number. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related PF Balance Check in the comment.