The NPO (Naval Pay Office) was started by the Indian Naval Department for maintaining the Pay accounts of Royal Indian Navy personnel. Today in this article, we will provide with information about the NPO NAVPAY Login 2022, how to login as Individual/ Unit in the NPO Portal at www.indiannavy.nic.in. So read this article till end.
Table of Contents
Details of NPO NAVPAY
|Name of the Portal||NPO NAVPAY|
|Started by||Indian Naval Department|
|Objective||To maintain the Pay accounts of Royal Indian Navy personnel|
What is NPO?
NPO is Naval Pay Office, an online portal, which is designed to manage the Pay accounts of Royal Indian Navy personnel. It was started in the year 1945. The official NPO Login web portal is www.www.indiannavy.nic.in.
All Naval Pay Office employees will make use of the NPO Web Portal to download month-wise or semester-wise Payslips. For this, the employees have to register themselves on the official website launched. Here in this article, we will be guiding you with NPO NAVPAY Registration and Login procedure.
Naval Pay Office History
The Naval Pay Office has been established in the year 1950, and the building of the Indian Naval Pay Office has been moved to Central Park of Angel Fort Bombay in the year 1952. The main objective of NPO is to maintain the employee-related salary financial statements such as salary slips, payslips of personnel of the Royal Indian Navy and take care of their provident fund account,
Fast forwarding in 1987, it was equipped with additional service with the leave records of the naval personnel. This record has the servicemen in chartered duties of the Naval establishments.
Naval Pay Office Login Role and Responsibilities
- The NPO NAVPAY have to go after then centralized pay accounting manual INBR 15 and the financial regulation act second.
- NPO portal maintains the right payslips, salary slips, and fare allowance to all Naval Service Employees.
- NAVPAY Portal stores the data according to Indian Navy rules and regulations. The portal holds the whole records of Naval Personnel, from the employee’s day of joining till the date of retirement, release.
- Naval Pay Office Login handles the records like making pay accounts of the entitlement land record on due dates. It has the activities after the receipt of specific documents.
- The Naval Pay Office Portal stores and maintain the Naval Personnel details and transfer the pay accounts to the Central government built under individual running ledger account system, IRLA, keeping track of all transactions, such as allowances and payslips.
- In the front end, the portal works in portal view and analyze, and record the net entitlement of all credit, debit, and miscellaneous claims. In the back end, the website records the accounting statement and credit-debit transaction details by the month-end.
NPO Individual Sign Up Procedure
Follow these steps given below to register online as the NPO Individual
- First, visit the official web portal for Indian Navy NPO at https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/npo/.
- Once you see the homepage of the website, click on “Individual Login” option.
- Now, the Individual Login will open infront of you, here you will have to click on “Signup“.
- After this, the signup form will open where you have to fill in your personal number, date of birth, Pan card number.
- Now, in the next page, enter the enrolment number/ commission date, Security code, Captcha code.
- After doing all the above steps, click on “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will do the NPO Individual Sign Up Process.
NPO NAVPAY Naval Pay Office Individual Login 2022
Follow these step by step procedure given below to do the NPO individual login
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Naval Pay Office at www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Once the homepage of the website open, select the “NPO on the Indian Navy” option.
- After this, click on “Individual Login“, after which the individual login account will open in front of you.
- Now, you have to fill in your username, password in the space provided and then click on “Login” button.
- In this way, you will login to the www.indiannavy.nic.in portal as individual.
NPO NAVPAY Naval Pay Office Ship/ unit Login 2022
Those servicemen who are working in shifts and forward will be able to access their employment page. For this they have to login by following these steps below
- First if all, you have to go to Naval Pay Office official website by clicking here.
- Once the home page open, click on “Ship/ Unit Login” button.
- After this, the Ship/ Unit Login page will open infront of you.
- In this page, you will be asked to enter your username and password.
- After entering, solve the captcha code and the login to the page by clicking on “Login” button.
NPO Forgot Password Recovery Process
If you have forgotten your NPO Password, you can reset it by following these steps below
- First, go to the official website of Indian Navy, after which the home page will open.
- On the homepage, navigate to NPO Section and click on “Indian Navy NPO individual login“
- After this, Under the NPO Individual login form, click on the “Forgot password“.
- Now, a new page will open where you have to fill in your personal number. In addition, enter the email id or the registered mobile phone number.
- In the next step, enter your date of birth and Pan number and then fill in your enrolment and commission date and solve the captcha code.
- After entering all these details, click on “OK” button, and it will enable resetting the NPO password.
In this article, we have provided all information related to NPO NAVPAY Login 2022, Naval Pay Office for Individual/ Unit Login. If you find this article useful then share it with your friends and bookmark our website.