The Government of Telangana has started an online scheme in the state called NHTS Telangana. Today in this article, we will be discussing about the NHTS Telangana, its objective, benefits, NHTS Telangana Portal Registration, Login and more. So read this article till end,
Table of Contents
Details of NHTS Telangana
|Name of the Portal||NHTS Telengana Portal|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide supplementary nutrition and other things.|
|Category||Telangana Govt Scheme|
What is NHTS?
The NHTS is Nutrition and Health Tracking System which is an initiative taken by the Women Development Child Welfare Department that focuses on social development, economic upliftment of the poor, and proper control of people’s health and sanitation, among other things.
India is rapidly developing these days, and in order to make it more developed and superior, we must address a few essential issues. A management information system (MIS) is used for this, and it includes the registration of pregnant women, breastfeeding moms, and children under the age of six. It is dedicated to the welfare of children and offers services such as extra nutrition and other necessities. It is concerned with health and nutrition-related information as well as related services. It keeps track of children’s immunizations and programmes like Supplementary Nutrition.
Objective of Nutrition and Health Tracking System (NHTS)
The Government of Telangana launched the Nutrition and Health Tracking System (NHTS) with the objective of bringing effective health and nutrition services to pregnant women.
- Ensure that the pregnant woman has had an anti-natal examination.
- Make enough nutrition services available to breastfeeding mothers.
- Pregnant women with a high risk of miscarriage are followed up on.
- Ensure that all children under the age of one have received their immunizations.
Benefits of NHTS Telangana
Some of the major benefits of NHTS Telangana Portal are as follows
- In the first trimester of pregnancy, high-risk moms were quickly identified.
- Services provided under Nutrition and Health Tracking System are sustainable.
- Immunization will be provided properly.
- Data available on the portal can be easily accessible with no cost.
NHTS Telengana Portal Registration
If you want to register online online on the Nutrition and Health Tracking System, you have to follow these steps below
- Your Aadhaar number or Enrollment number must be provided.
- Applicants who do not have an enrolment or Aadhar number can continue the process by dialling twelve nines (999999999999).
- If the children are under the age of one year, their mother’s Aadhar number must be provided.
- Children over the age of one can offer either the child’s or the mother’s Adhaar number.
- You must provide the beneficiary’s, husbands, or any other family member’s mobile number.
NHTS Telengana Login
Follow these steps given below to login to the Nutrition and Health Tracking System online,
- First, visit the official website of NHTS Telengana at http://nhts.telangana.gov.in/
- Once the home page open, you will see the user login form at the right corner.
- Here, fill in your username and password and then click on “Login” button.
- After this, you will be logged in successfully on the Nutrition and Health Tracking System.
Procedure to do State DWO Login on NHTS Telangana?
- Go to official website of NHTS Telangana at nhts.telangana.gov.in
- Once the home page open, click on the option “STATE / DWO User Login“
- After this, a new page will open, here you have to enter your Username and Password.
- Once it is done, click on “Sign in” option.
NHTS Telangana Helpline Information
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact through the email address listed below
What is the official website of NHTS Telangana?
You can visit the NHTS Telangana official web portal at http://nhts.telangana.gov.in/.
What is the use of NHTS Telangana Portal?
On the NHTS Telangana, information is made available for pregnant women, children, etc.
What is the full form of NHTS?
NHTS means Nutrition and Health Tracking System.
What is NHTS stands for?
NHTS stands for Nutrition and Health Tracking System.
We hope, you have got all information related to Nutrition and Health Tracking System. If you have any queries, feel free to post in the comment section and share this article with your friends and support.