The Ministry of Minority Affairs has launched the MOMA Scholarship to help the minority communities in the country of Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Zoroastrian (Parsi). Today here in this article, we will provide you information MOMA Scholarship 2022, types of scholarship such as Pre-matric scholarships, Post-matric scholarships and Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses, MOMA Scholarship Eligibility, step-by-step procedure to apply for the scholarship online. We request you to read this article till end to get full information about the MOMA Scholarship.
Table of Contents
Overview of MOMA Scholarship Scheme
|Scholarship Name||MOMA Scholarship 2022|
|Launched for||Understudies of India|
|Objective||To Provide scholarships|
|Category||Central Govt Schemes|
|Commencement of Application Form||September 2022|
|Closing Date of Scheme||31st October 2022|
|Process of Defective Verification||December 2022|
|Institute Verification||December 2022|
|Release of Shortlisted Students||December 2022|
MOMA Scholarship 2022
The Ministry of Minority Affairs has launched the MOMA Scholarship under which financial assistance will be provided to the minority communities of Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Muslim, Sikh, and Zoroastrian (Parsi). Under this MOMA Scholarship, various other scholarships are being provided like Pre-matric scholarship, Post-matric scholarship and Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses.
The beneficiaries under this scholarships will be given a approximate amount of Rs. 20,000 annually. The Indian Government has planned to distribute an amount for 5 Lakh under the post-matric scholarship and under pre-matric scholarship, an amount of 30 lakh will be provided.
MOMA Scholarships Types
Under MOMA Scholarships, there are three kinds of scholarship provided to the minorities
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities
- Legitimacy cum-Means Scholarship for Technical Courses CS and Professional
This scholarship will assist the people who are at the pre-matric level. Basically, students who are in class 1 to 10 understudies will be given up to Rs. 600 month under this scholarship. The annual income of the student’s family must not be more than Rs. 1 Lakh.
Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities
This Post-Matric Scholarship scheme i for people are in class 11 till PhD. The beneficiaries family income must be below Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum. Under this scholarship, the candidate will be provided with up to Rs. 10,000 every year along with an amount of up to Rs. 1200 every month.
Legitimacy cum-Means Scholarship for Technical Courses CS and Professional
Under this MOMA Scholarship, the the Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship will assist people who would like to do specialized classes at the alumni or graduate level. This scholarship will provide and amount of up to Rs. 20,000 every year to the students. For availing this scholarship, the annual income of the must be below Rs. 2.5 Lakhs.
MOMA Scholarship Allowances List
Here we list the MOMA Scholarship Allowances List that beneficiaries will be getting under various scholarships
|Class||Particulars||Minority Scholarship Amount|
|Class 6 to 10||Admission fee||Rs.500 each year subject to actuals (for day scholars and hospitals)|
|Class 6 to 10||Tuition fee||Rs.350 each month with respect to actuals (for day scholars and hospitals)|
|Class 1 to 5||Maintenance allowance||Rs.100 each month (for day scholars)|
|Class 6 to 10||Maintenance allowance||Rs.600 each month (for hospitals) Rs. 100 each month (for day scholars)|
|Class 11 and 12||Admission and Tuition Fee||INR 7000 each year subject to actuals (for both hostels and day scholars)|
|Technical and Vocational courses (Class 11 and 12 levels)||Admission & course/tuition fee||INR 10,000 each year subject to actuals (for both hostels and day scholars)|
|UG and PG level||Admission & tuition fee||INR 3,000 (for both hostellers and day scholars) each year subject to actuals|
|Class 11 and 12 including both vocational and technical courses||Maintenance allowance||INR 380 per month INR 230 each month (for day scholars). INR 230 per month (For day scholars).|
|For UG & PG level (For technical courses and other Professional courses)||Maintenance allowance||INR 570 per month INR 300 each month (for hostellers). INR 300 per month (For day scholars)|
|M.Phil. & PhD||Maintenance allowance||INR 1200 per month (For hostellers). INR 550 each month (For day scholars)|
The following are the eligibility criteria that should be fulfilled while applying for this scheme.
For Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities
- The candidate need to be in class 1st to 10th.
- The applicant must have secured at least 50% marks in the last final exam.
- Family’s annual income of the applicant should be less than 1 lakh.
For Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities
- For applying this scholarship, you have to be in class 11th and 12th.
- The applicant must be doing technical and vocational training courses at NCVT-affiliated ITI / Industrial Training Centers.
- Applicant’s family income must be below 2 Lakhs annually.
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Technical Courses CS and Professional
- The candidate who have to apply for this scholarship must be in a graduate or postgraduate level to technical/professional classes.
- Candidate need to have secured at least 50 per cent of marks in the previous final exam.
- Annual income of the applicant’s must below below 2.5 Lakhs from all sources.
You need to have the following documents mentioned below to apply for any scholarship online
- Aadhar Number
- Identity card (Any)
- Educational mark-sheet showing the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 50%.
- Bank Details
- A photograph
- Family Income proof/certificate
- Self -certified community certificate for the candidate who has attained 18 years of age.
- Domicile certificate for the applying state.
MOMA Scholarship Application Procedure Online
If you want to apply for the MOMA Scholarship, follow these step by step application procedure
- First of all, visit MOMA Scholarship official web portal, after which the home page will open.
- On the home page, click on the “New Registration” option.
- After this, you will see the instruction displayed on your screen.
- You have to read this instructions very carefully.
- After reading this, tick mark all of the declarations made and hit “Continue” button.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here in this pace, tick mark the scholarship that you would like to apply.
- After this, the application form for the scholarship will open.
- You need to fill all the information asked in the application form.
- Now, upload all the necessary documents that are mentioned in the instruction.
- Finally pay the fee and then click in the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will complete the MOMA Scholarship Application Procedure
How to renew MOMA Scholarships Application Form?
Follow these steps below to renew your MOMA Scholarships online
- First of all, you have to visit the MOMA Scholarship official website by clicking here
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “New Registration” option.
- After this, the MOMA Scholarships instructions will be shown to you.
- Here you will have to click on “Apply for renewal” option.
- Now, you have to login to the portal with your credentials.
- After this, the MOMA Scholarship application form will open,
- Fill all the information asked in the application form.
- Once you are done with all the above steps, click on the “Submit” button.
We hope, you have got all the information about the MOMA Scholarship. If you find this article beneficial, then share this article with your friends. Also bookmark our website at sarkariyojanaindia.com.