Due to high fees, many students are not able to continue their education. Because of this issue, the dropout rate is also increasing across all the state. To solve this issue, various scholarship program is being launched in various states across India. One such initiative is Maulana Azad scholarship has been started in the years 2002 and 2003. Since the launch of Maulana Azad scholarship, it has created wonders in Student’s life.
Today here in this article, we will be providing you all information related to Maulana Azad Scholarship 2022, its objective, eligibility criteria, Application form, Benefits, selection process. Also, we will be guiding you with step-by-step procedure on how to apply for the Maulana Azad scholarship, check your application status, last date to apply for the Maulana Azad Scheme. So read this article from beginning to end.
Overview of Maulana Azad Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Maulana Azad Scholarship|
|Started by||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Objective||To offer incentives|
Maulana Program 2022
As we said before that Maulana Azad scholarship was started in the year 2002 and 2003. During this years, two scholarships have been launched under Maulana Azad scheme. Both these scholarships benefits different category of students who are not able to continue their studies due to high rate
The another scholarship named Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship. Under this, girls’ students will be provided with financial assistance to continue their studies in college or university in India. This will enhance the livelihood of girl children. So that they will be able to carry on their life like any other regular student.
Keep in mind these important dates to apply for the Maulana Azad Scholarship
|Last date to apply||15th January 2022|
|Defective verification last date||31st January 2022|
|Institute verification last date||31st January 2022|
Under the Maulana Azad Scholarship, two scholarships are being provided which are Hazrat Mahal scholarship and Maulana Azad Fellowship. Here we list out the eligibility criteria for both of this scholarship
For Begum Hazrat Mahal
- The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is available for girls only.
- Candidate must belong to any one of the following category or religion below
- The candidate should be in their class 9th to 12th
- Applicant must have got at least 50% marks or equivalent in the previous class.
- Family income of the applicant must be below 2 lakh.
- No more than one student from the same family can apply for this scholarship program.
For Maulana Azad Fellowship
Candidate must belong to any of the category below
- The candidate must be doing a regular/ full-time M.Phil/ Ph.D. courses in University/Academic Institution
- Annual income of the applicant must be below Rs. 2.5 lakh from all sources.
- Candidate must have got at least 50% at Post Graduate level.
- As per government of India norms, the reservation of these scholarship will be done.
- Transgender applicant’s can also apply for the scholarships.
Scholarship amount under Maulana Azad fellowship
The beneficiaries under the Maulana Azad fellowship or the Begum Hazrat scholarship will get the following amount listed below
For Begum Hazrat Mahal
- For first 2 years (JRF), Rs.25,000/- will be provided.
- For remaining years (SRF), beneficiaries will get Rs.28,000/- per month
- Contingency for Humanities, Social Sciences, and Commerce
- For first 2 years, Rs.10, 000/- will be provided
- For remaining years, beneficiaries will get Rs.20, 500/- per year per year.
Contingency for Science
- Rs.12, 000/- per year for the initial 2 years
- Rs.25, 000/- per year for the remaining time
- Physically and visually challenged candidates will get Rs.2,000/- per month
Maulana Azad Fellowship Incentives
- Class IX and X- INR will be provided INR 10,000 in two installments (INR 5000 Each)
- Class XI and XII- INR will be provided INR 12,000 in two installments (INR 6000 each)
You need to have the following documents below to apply for the Maulana Azad scholarship.
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Voter ID card
- Caste certificate
- School certificates
- Educational certificate
- Minority certificate
Application Procedure for Maulana Azad Scholarship
Follow these step by step procedure given below to complete the Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Procedure
- First of all, you have to visit Maulana Azad Scholarship Official Website.
- Once you see the home page of the website, click on the link “MAEF schemes” available on the website’s left column
- After this, a new page will open, here you will see the list of schemes available under Maulana Azad Foundation.
- From the list, you have to select one according to your preference.
- Now, you will see the instructions according to the scheme that you have selected.
- You have to read these instructions and then click “APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE YEAR 2020-2022” link.
- Once it is done, click on “Registration” option.
- After this, you will see a Online Application form in front of you.
- Fill in all information asked in this form and then upload the documents accordingly.
- In the end, click on “Submit Application” option.
- In this way, you will complete the Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Procedure.
MAEF Application Status Check Procedure
Follow these steps given below to check your maef application status online
- First, you have to visit the official website of MAEF Scholarship Scheme.
- Once the home page open, you need to select your scholarship category from the list below
- Now, you have to fill in your Identification Details like
- Registration No
- Aadhar No
- Bank Account No
- After this, fill in your Date of Birth and solve the Captcha Code.
- Once you are done, then click on “View Application Status” option.
- In the end, you will see your MAEF Application Status on your screen.
Download State Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List
- First, go to official website of MAEF, after which the home page will open.
- On the home page, under Scholarship Sanctioned List tab, Select the option “State Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List“
- After this, a PDF will open in front of you with the list of state-wise sanctioned scholarships.
- You can download and take a printout of the pdf for future reference.
Process to download Scholarship Sanctioned List [Year Wise]
To download the Year Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List, follow the below procedure
- Go to Maulana Azad Scholarship official website.
- Once the home page of the website open, under Scholarship Sanctioned List tab, you have to Select the “Year Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List“
- After this, you will see the pdf of all the year-wise sanctioned scholarships on your screen.
- Now, you can download and take a printout of this PDF for future use.
How to submit your Opinion?
If you want to post your opinion about the Maulana Azad Scholarship, follow these steps below
- First of all, you have to visit MAEF official website.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on “Contact Us” option.
- After this, select “Public Opinion“
- Now, you will see a new page where you have to enter the details and opinion.
- Once it is done, click on “Send” button.
- In this way, you will submit your opinion about the Maulana Azad Scholarship.
In this article we have provided all information related to Maulana Azad Scholarship. Even then if you have any queries, you can reach out to the official email ID or Contact Number below
Contact Number – +91-11-23583788/23583789
Email ID – [email protected]