We are all aware of the economic problems that the scheduled caste people face as a result of their poverty, thus the Gujarat state Chief Minister has announced the Manav Garima Yojana under which the assistance will be provided to the poor and belong to the scheduled caste category. Today here in this article, we will be discussing the Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana, its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, how to apply and login for the Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana and more. So read this article completely.
Overview of Manav Garima Scheme
|Scheme Name||Manav Garima Scheme|
|Started By||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Schedule caste community of Gujarat state|
|Benefits||Monetary benefits for the scheduled caste community|
|Category||Gujarat Govt Scheme|
Objective of Manav Garima Yojana
The poor class people suffered the most during the coronavirus lockdown. Gujarat’s government has launched the Manav Garima Yojana to address this issue. The key objective of the Manav Garima Yojana is to help beneficiaries look for work by encouraging them to start their own businesses. The state’s economic situation will improve as a result of the successful implementation of this scheme. The Manav Garima Yojana will also help to lower the state’s unemployment rate.
Manav Garima Yojana Benefits
Some of the major benefits of Manav Garima Yojana are as follows
- This will assist people who belong to the scheduled caste category in launching their own businesses.
- Beneficiaries of Gujarat Manav Garima will be given financial assistance.
- This scheme would provide monetary assistance of Rs. 4000 for the purchase of equipment without the need for bank credit.
- Beneficiaries will be given a variety of tools to help them run their small enterprises.
Tool Kits Provided Under Manav Garima Yojana
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Mobile repairing
- Hair cutting
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
The following are the eligibility criteria set for the Manav Garima scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent Gujarati resident.
- A candidate must belong to a scheduled caste category.
- The candidate must be a member of the poorest 10% of the population.
- Annual income of the applicant’s family must be below
- Rs. 47,000/- for rural
- Rs. 60,000/- for urban
You need to have the following documents to apply for the Manav Garima scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- BPL Certificate
- Bank Details
- College ID Proof
- Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Residential Certificate
- SC Caste Certificate
- Voter ID Card
Manav Garima Yojana Application Procedure
Follow these steps below to complete the Manav Garima Yojana Application Procedure
- First of all, go to the official website of the Gujarat government or the tribal Association of Gujarat.
- Once you see the homepage, click on the “Manav Garima Yojana” option.
- The Manav Garima Yojana will be downloaded on your device.
- Fill all the information asked in this application form and attach the relevant documents.
- Once you are done, submit this application form to the concerned authorities.
- After this, verification of your application will be done and then you will get the money on your account via direct benefit transfer method.
How to apply for the Manav Garima Yojana Online?
Follow these step by step procedures to apply for the Manav Garima Yojana Online.
- First, go to the social justice and empowerment department official website at https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Once you see the homepage, click on “Register Yourself“.
- After this, a new page will appear where you have to fill in your user registration details like
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Password and Captcha Code.
- Once you are done, click on the “Register” button.
- Now, again, go to the homepage and then click on the “Login” button and update profile.
- After this, fill your username, password, and captcha code.
- Now, click on the “Login” option and update your profile.
- After this, select the Manav Garima Yojana scheme.
- Finally, you have to submit your application for the Manav Garima Yojana scheme.
How to login to the Manav Garima Portal?
Follow these steps given below to login to the Manav Garima Portal.
- First, you have to visit the Social justice and empowerment department, Government of Gujarat official website.
- Once the homepage of the website opens, click on the “Citizen Login” option.
- After this, you have to fill in your user id, password, and captcha code
- Now, hit the “Login” button.
- In this way, you will login to the Manav Garima Portal.
How to check Manav Garima Yojana Application Status Online?
Follow these step by step procedures to check the application status of the Manav Garima Scheme.
- First, you have to go to the social justice and empowerment department official website.
- Once the homepage of the website opens, click on the “Application Status“.
- After this, a new page will open, here you have to fill in your application number and application date.
- Now, hit the “View Status” option.
- Finally, you will see the application status on your screen.
View the Contact Details
If you want to see the contact details on the Manav Garima Yojana Portal, you have to follow these steps below
- Go to the social justice and empowerment department official website at https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Once you see the homepage, click on the “Contact Us” option.
- Now, a list of all the contacts will appear in front of you.
We hope you have got all the information related to Manav Garima Yojana Portal. If you find this article useful, then share it with your friends and support us.