The Government of Delhi registers the highest traffic violations and this is a challenge for the police department. Everyday the violations happen differently. To overcome this issue, a new online payment platform has been started by the Government. Through this, instant fines will be collected from the violators on the road. Today here in this article, we will provide you information on how to pay Delhi Traffic Police Challan online at delhitrafficpolice.nic.in, check Delhi Traffic Police e-challan status, through Tatpar APP, through paytm. So read this article till the end.
Delhi Traffic Police Challan
|Topic Name||Delhi Traffic Police Challan Payment|
Delhi Traffic Police Challan
The Government of Delhi has imposed digital cameras to take the clear shots of those who violate the traffic rules. The traffic E Challan report is then filed and delivered to the vehicle/bike owner for payment of the fee. Overspeeding, breaching traffic laws, overlapping, and other road offences are all lowered due to the new digital system.
This fine will be paid either offline or online. Since the government has now digitised the system of paying the Delhi Traffic Police Challan to eliminate the old-fashioned way of paying fine. This will help the people in saving time and make the process easy.
Traffic Fine Payments in Delhi
The online system of the Delhi Traffic Police Challan is advanced in that it sends the e-challan to the official registered mobile number through SMS. Traffic violations and fines are included in the SMS. Hard copy challans are also sent to the registered address by the police department. The e-challan online approach has a few basic procedures to follow.
Delhi Traffic Police Challan Benefits
- For commuters, the website saves time. They are not required to go to the police station.
- It’s a quick and secure way to pay because the receipt is sent immediately.
- The website offers a variety of payment options that are suitable for everyone.
- Vehicle owners will have complete information on fines as long as their vehicles are maintained.
- E-challans do not require any papers.
- Because many drivers will avoid fines, road safety is assured.
- The road traffic agency will handle roadways in a more efficient and straightforward manner.
- The method will identify stolen and forged driver’s licences.
- The system is transparent.
How to pay Delhi Traffic Police Challan Online?
Follow these step by step procedure below to pay the Delhi Traffic Police Challan Online
- First of all, you have to go to Delhi traffic police official website at https://delhitrafficpolice.nic.in.
- Once you see the homepage of the website, click on the “Pending Notices” option under “Pending Challan/Notice” tab.
- After this, a new page will open, here you have to enter your vehicle number or the notice number.
- Now, click on the “Search Details” option to see the traffic fine details.
- In case you see the pending notice, you have to pay and clear the due by clicking on the “Pay Now” button.
- In the new page, continue to make the payment via the selected payment gateway by checking the option payment ID and the total amount to pay.
- A successful payment notification for the Delhi traffic e-challan will be sent by the system.
- Print the challan after downloading it for future use.
How to check the status of the Delhi Traffic Police e-challan?
The status check is required to see whether there are any outstanding notices and whether the payment was successful. The government and the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) have launched a new platform called Parivahan. This is a digital portal that helps with traffic in Delhi. The website provides updates on the status of online e-challans.
- First, visit e-challan Parivahan government official website at https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/.
- Once the homepage of the website opens, click on the “Challan Status” option.
- After this, a new page will appear, here you will see the details of all pending e-challans.
- From here, you will be able to search with the challan number or vehicle number or DL number.
- After entering, fill in the security code and then hit the “Get detail” button.
- Finally, you will see the status of your e-challan, if any payment is pending, you can do the payment.
Delhi Traffic Police Fine Payment through Tatpar App
The traffic department has incorporated a new method of accessing the website portal. Drivers can use their mobile devices to download the application for more comfortable use. From the delhi traffic police website, more than 50 services are available. The android app is available through the play store, while the apple phone users’ application is still having a few modifications.
How to download Tatpar Delhi police app?
Follow these steps below to download the Tatpar Delhi police app
- First, open google play store on your mobile phone.
- On the search bar, type “Tatpar app” and then search.
- Tap on the first result and then install the app.
- After successful installation, you have to do the verification process by entering your mobile number.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- After verification, a new page will appear, here, click on the “Traffic notice payment” option.
- Now again a new page will open where you have to select the e-challan.
- Choose either vehicle number or notice number according to your preference.
- Finally, you will see the traffic fines.
- Choose your preferred payment method to pay the fine.
Benefits of Tatpar APP
Some of the benefits of Tatpar App are as follows
- The app runs fast and offers more than 50 services.
- The Tatpar APP has all the details about the police station like the name, phone number, email address, etc.
- SOS number for emergency calls.
- The app includes a unique feature for ladies who need support or are distressed (Himmat plus). The feature also allows users to make an SOS emergency call and track down Delhi police officers at any time.
How to pay Delhi Traffic Police e-challan with Paytm?
You can also pay your Delhi Traffic Police Challan e-challan using your paytm app. For this you have to follow the below steps
- First, open the Paytm app on your mobile phone.
- Tap on “More” available on the menu page.
- After this, a new page will appear, click on the “Challan” button under the “City services” tab.
- Now, select the traffic authority and then fill in the hallan number or your vehicle number.
- Finally, choose your preferred mode of payment to clear up the fine.
How to pay Delhi Traffic Police e-challan Offline?
Follow these methods to pay the Delhi Traffic Police Challan Payment Offline
- On the spot, pay the police officer in cash. The process will be done with the e-challan machine.
- Go to the traffic police headquarters in Delhi.
- Cash, check, demand draft, or pay order are all acceptable methods of payment.
The online payment options for Delhi traffic police challans are convenient for all citizens which considerably saves the time. The government and drivers are both excited about the online approach. It ensures that fines are received and recorded in a transparent manner. All violations are registered on the web portal so you can keep track of what you’ve cleared.
We hope, you got information on how to do Delhi Traffic Police Challan Payment online and offline. If you find this article, share it with your friends and support us.