Kerala PSC Thulasi is a portal started by the Government of Kerala in order to help candidates in the online job search. This portal has a various online government-related services, to avail for jobs in the PSC (public service commission), the candidate have to visit the Kerala PSC Thulasi official portal @https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/.
The Kerala government also has launched another portal called Kerala PSC @www.keralapsc.gov.in through which the citizen can avail jobs, both of these portal provide job vacancies to help the qualified users to apply. In order to access this page, the user should have the user id and password. Today, here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Thulasi PSC Kerala initiation, Thulasi Kerala PSC Apply, Login & Registration, Chane OTR Details, Edit Signature and Photograph in a step-by-step process. So read this article completely.
Highlights of Kerala PSC Thulasi
|Name of the Scheme||Kerala PSC Thulasi|
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Objective||Kerala Govt. Scheme|
|Objective||To provide job vacancies|
Apply Online for [KPSC ] Thulasi PSC Kerala at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
The Kerala government has introduced a scheme Thulasi PSC Kerala Portal in the state to benefit the unemployed people. The KPSC initiative has been taken by the government to help the unemployed youth who are looking for online jobs. The applicant will get alerts about different jobs after registering on this Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal. For job search, the candidate can access to the website directly.
Visit Our Latest Portal : Kite Victers Online Class Time Table November 2020
Interested person who would like to register online on the Thulasi PSC Kerala Portal can visit the official portal at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
Procedure to Create Profile at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in Portal
If you want to create a profile on the thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in Portal job search, you have to first register online, for this you need to follow these simple steps given below.
- First of all, visit the Official Portal of Kerala Thulasi Portal. After this the home of the website opens on your computer screen.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the Signup button under the Login Page.
- After this, you will be redirected to the registration page, which looks like the below image.
- Here on this page, you will be asked to enter the Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Religion, Caste, Sub Caste, Reservation Group (as per current norms), ID Proof, ID Proof Details, Aadhaar Number and Mobile Number.
- Now, you have to enter the User ID without Spaces, Confirm User ID, Password and Confirm Password in the User ID and Password Section
- After entering this, you have to fill the Access Code, and press the Declaration Check Box.
- Verify all the information entered once and click on the Register Button.
- In this way your registration on the PSC Thulasi Kerala Registration will be done.
PSC Thulasi Kerala portal Login
Follow these steps given below, if you want to login on the thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in Portal
- First of all, you have to visit the login page of the PSC Thulasi Kerala portal.
- On the login page, enter the User ID and Password.
- After entering, click on the Login Button, after which the user dashboard opens as shown below.
- Here, you have to enter your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Religion, Caste, Sub Caste, Reservation Group, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Identification Mark and Nationality in the personal details section.
- After entering all the details, click on the Save and Proceed button.
- Now, in the Communication Details Section, enter the House Name/Number, Street/Place, Post Office, State, District, Taluk, Local Body, and Village.
- After this, click the box, if your permanent address is the same as the current address.
- Hit on the Save and Proceed button, after which, you have to upload the photograph in the upload photograph section.
- Fill the declaration checkboxes and hit on the Save and Proceed button.
- Press OK button after this on the dialogue box.
- In the last step, after uploading all the digital signature in the upload signature section, click on save and proceed button.
Changing PSC Thulasi Kerala portal OTR Profile Details
If you want to profile details on the PSC Thulasi Kerala portal, you have to follow these steps given below.
- First, go to the Official Portal of Kerala Thulasi Portal. After this, the home page of the website opens on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to enter your User ID and Password on the Login Page.
- Once you login, you need to enter your OTR Profile in the space provided.
- After this, select your Educational Qualification Option.
- Now, you will be able to modify or edit the details according to the preference.
- Once you have entered all the details, click on the save option.
Edit Signature and Photo on the thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in portal
If you want to edit the signature and the photo on the official portal of thulasi kerala psc, you have to follow these steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the Official Portal of Kerala Thulasi Portal.
- After this, you will be redirected to the online user to the dashboard.
- Here, Click on the add/change photograph and signature to edit option.
- Now, you can edit your photograph and signature according to the preference.
Also Read: Indira Awas Yojana List (IAY) 2020-21,State Beneficiary Search @iay.nic.in
Kerala Thulasi Online Portal FAQ’s
What is the aim of the KPSC Thulasi Official Portal?
The main aim of launching KPSC Thulasi Official Portal in the state of Kerala is to help the unemployed citizens to search jobs online.
Can I edit my photograph and signature online on the KPSC Thulasi Official Portal?
Yes. you can edit the photograph and signature online on the KPSC Thulasi Official Portal by following the steps given above in this article.
Can I change the OTR profile on my own on the Kerala Thulasi Portal launched by Kerala Government?
Yes. You will be able to change the OTR Profile details online on the Kerala Thulasi Portal.
Is it necessary to create a profile in order to avail services on the Kerala Thulasi Portal?
Yes, it is necessary for a person to create a profile to avail services on the Kerala Thulasi Portal