We all aware that many poor people are facing issues in paying fees to continue their education. To help these people in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the Government has launched a scholarship scheme named Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2022. Today here in this, we will be providing information about Jnanabhumi Scholarship, step-by-step procedure on how to apply for Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Scholarship online at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/. Also, we will be providing you jnanabhumi scholarship login procedure, Check Status, Jnanabhumi Scholarship amount and other important thing. So, we reqyest you to read this article till end.
Table of Contents
Overview of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship|
|Started by||Government of Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, OBC & Handicapped students|
|Objective||To Provide scholarships|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
What is AP Jnanabhumi Scheme?
For the development of the state’s poor citizens, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a variety of scholarship schemes. There are several types of plans available for all of the state’s backward groups and economically disadvantaged citizens. The government of Andhra Pradesh is always doing all possible to assist anyone who has lost money. Many students would be able to acquire educational benefits as a result of the introduction of these scholarship schemes.
Types of Scholarship
On the Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Portal, you can apply for two types of scholarships below
- Post-matric scholarship
- Pre-matric scholarship
You must fulfil this eligibility criteria mentioned below to apply for both of these scholarships below
Scholarship for Post-matric scholarship
- Students pursuing polytechnic/ITI/Degree/above-level studies at a government/aided/private college associated with a government university/board are eligible to apply.
- Day scholars who are enrolled in a college-affiliated or department-affiliated hostel can apply. To be eligible for a scholarship, the applicant must have a minimum of 75% aggregate attendance.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- The applicant’s family’s total land holdings should not exceed 10 acres wet, 25 acres dry, or 25 acres both.
- Except for sanitary employees, no one in the applicant’s household should be a government employee or retiree.
- A four-wheeler, unless it is a taxi, tractor, or vehicle, should not be owned by the applicant family.
- There should be no income taxpayers in the applicant’s family.
- The applicant must adhere to the following annual income standards, as set forth by the relevant authorities:
|Backward Category||Annual Income must not exceed|
|Minorities||Rs.1.5 lakhs in the rural area Rs.2 lakhs in the urban area|
|Differently Abled||Rs.1 lakh|
Pre-matric Scholarship Eligibility
- The applicant must be a member of the SC/ST/BC/Disabled community.
- Annual earnings should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
- SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled community applicants can apply if they are in grades 5 to 10, while BC community applicants can only apply if they are in 9th or 10th grade.
Ineligible for a post-secondary scholarship
- Applicants enrolled in a private or deemed university are ineligible.
- Applicants who are enrolled in correspondence or remote learning courses are also ineligible.
- Students who are admitted through the management/spot quota are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Statics
|Schemes||Students||Amount (in crores)|
|B. C Welfare||1095459||2018|
Benefits of Jnanabhumi
Some of the major benefits of Jnanabhumi Scholarship are as follows
- Scholarships will be released in timely manner
- Eligible candidate’s will get the scholarship for sure.
- Less time consuming
- Less paperwork
- Contributes to environmental sustainability
You need to have the following documents below to apply for the Andhra Pradesh scholarship scheme
- Aadhaar Number
- White Ration Card
- Bank Account details
- Cast or Community Certificate
- Income Certificate ID number
- Passport size photographs
- ID issued by Meeseva
- Email ID
- Mobile Phone Number
- Previous year mark-sheet
You will get the following scholarship amounts under different scholarship in Andhra Pradesh State
|Pre-matric scholarship||ST/SC Boys would earn Rs. 1000 and girls will receive Rs. 1500 for students in grades V through VIII. Students in grades IX and X will receive Rs. 1500 in addition to a Rs.750 book grant for day scholars in grades IX and X. Students in grades IX and X will receive Rs. 3500 in addition to a Rs.1000/- book grant for Hostellers.|
|Post matric scholarship|
|Jagananna vidya deevena (RFT) –||Full fee reimbursement|
|Jagananna vasathideevena (RFT)||ITI students- Rs. 10000/-Polytechnic students- Rs.15000/-Degree & Above courses- Rs. 20000/-|
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Procedure
If you want to apply for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship, you have to follow the below steps
- First, you have to go to official website at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/.
- Once you see the home page, click on “Post-Matric Scholarship“.
- After this, you will see the application form, you can download this Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF).
- Also, you can get this form form the college.
- Now, you will fill this application form.
- Check all the details entered once and then attach the documents.
- Finally, you have to submit this filled application to the principal of your college.
- The principal will verify your application.
- Application form will be submitted via Jnanbhumi.
- You will get an SMS on confirming the submission.
- At Mee Seva portal, you need to provide the following
- Aadhaar number
- Jnanabhumi application ID.
- Biometric authentication
- After this, you will get the scholarship amount.
Pre Matric Scholarship Application Procedure
- To apply for Pre Matric Scholarship, visit the official website first.
- Once the website open, click on the option “Pre Matric Scholarship”
- After this, navigate to “How to apply” section
- Read all information shown to you and then click “Apply“
- Now, fill all information in the application form and then upload the documents accordingly.
- After this, you have to submit the application form
- Now, verification will be made by the concerned hostel welfare officer and then confirmation will be done.
- In the end, the district welfare officer will sanction the scholarship.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Status Check
Follow these procedure to check the application status of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Go to Official Website of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Once the home page open, click on “Login“
- After this, in the login form, you have to enter Login ID, Password and Captcha code.
- Once it is done, click on “Application Status“
- You will then see the application status on your screen.
Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Application Renewal Procedure
Follow these steps below to renew your application form for Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- First of all, you have to go to official website for this scholarship at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- Once the home page open, click on “Login” button.
- After this, you have to enter the following details
- Login ID
- Captcha code.
- Once it is done, click on “Renew” option
- Select the year and then fill the following information
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- E-Mail ID
- In the end, click on “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will do the renewal procedure.
Login to the Portal
- First, go to official website of Jnanabhumi scholarship.
- Once the homepage of the opens, click on “Login“
- After this, you will see the login page, here you have to fill your user id, password, and captcha code
- Once it is done, click on “Sign in” button.
- In this way, you will login to AP Jnanabhumi Portal.
How to do Nivas Login?
Follow these steps to login as Nivas on Jnanabhumi Portal
- First, you have to visit Jnanabhumi scholarship official website at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- On the home page of the website, click on “Login for Nivas“
- After this, a new page will open where you have to fill in your user id password and captcha code
- Once it is done, click on “Sign in” button.
- In this way, you will do Nivas login to the Jnanabhumi Portal
Procedure to Download Telangana/Other State Application Form
If you want to download Telangana or Other State Application Form, follow these steps below
- First, visit the official website of Jnanabhumi scholarship, after which the home page will open.
- On the home page, click on “Post Matric Scholarship“
- After this, you have to click on “Telangana/other state application form“
- Now, select Academic year and state, after which the application form will open.
- You can download this application form by clicking on “Download” button.
How to Download J-SAF Form?
Follow the below steps to download the J-SAF Form online.
- First if all, you have to go to Jnanabhumi scholarship official website,
- Once you see the home page, click on “Post Matric Scholarship“
- After this, click on the link “Click here to download J-SAF form“
- Now, you will see a form on your screen in the PDF format
- Download this J-SAF Form by clicking on the “Download” button.
Points to be Noted
- You have to fill in the form correctly.
- Applicant should not change their number after registering for this scholarship.
- At the time of Scholarship renewal, you will be able to change the mobile number and email id during biometric authentication
- Student aadhar card and bank account must be linked.
- Applicant should fill all the information asked in the application form without error.
In this article, we have tried to explain you all information related to Jnanabhumi scholarship 2022. Even then if you have any queries. you can reach out to the details given below
Toll-Free Number- 08645274025
Email Id- [email protected]