The Jharkhand Government has launched an online portal in the state. Through this portal various services are being provided to the state people. Today here in this article, we will be providing you with all information related to Jharkhand Jharsewa Certificate Portal. its objective, purpose online application procedure, how to apply Certificates online at https://jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in/.
Table of Contents
Details of Jharkhand Jharsewa Portal
|Name of the Scheme||Jharkhand Jharsewa (झारखण्ड झारसेवा)|
|Launched by||Government of Jharkhand|
|Objective||To make available certificates online|
|Beneficiaries||People of Jharkhand|
|Category||Jharkhand Govt Scheme|
What is झारसेवा प्रमाणपत्र पोर्टल?
In electronic form, Jharkhand Jharsewa Portal provides birth certificates, residency certificates, other types of certificates, information on land leases and related services, social security pension services, and so forth.
Citizens of the state will be able to apply for all kinds of certificates online on this portal. Also, you can get information about land leases and related services, services related to social security pension.
Objective of Jharkhand Jharsewa Certificate
The primary objective of Jharkhand Jharseva Portal is to offer various services to the citizens of the state. Interested state beneficiaries who want to take advantage of any of the services offered on this portal can apply online for these services by sitting at home.
With the help of Jharkhand Jharseva Web Portal, the citizens in the state can apply for various government services online. Read this article till the end to know complete information about this Jharkhand Jharsewa Certificate.
Purpose of Jharkhand Jharsewa Certificate
Before the launch of this online portal, citizens of the state had to visit the government offices for applying various types of certificates like government services, information about land leases and related services, to apply for services related to social security pension. But with the launch of jharsewa jharkhand gov in Portal, people can now apply for various services online by sitting at home itself. Through this online platform, inhabitants of Jharkhand will be able to access a variety of government services. On this online portal, residents of the state can apply for all Jharkhand Jharsewa Certificate services.
Jharkhand Jharseva Portal Services
You can avail following services from the Jharkhand Jharseva Portal
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Death certificate
- Income certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate
- Local residence certificate
- Marriage registration certificate
Social Security Pension Services
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Old age pension scheme
- Widow Pension Scheme
- Consumer court service
- Election service
- Land record service
- Commercial Tax Department Services
- Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Cooperatives
- Department Services
- Labour, Employment Training & Skills
- Services of Development Department
- Energy Department Services
- Service Grievance Redressal
- Information about government services
- Government service form
- Online Registration System for Patients
Jharsewa Praman Patra Eligibility
You need to be a Jharkhand Citizen to avail the services online.
- Identity card
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for a Jharkhand Jharsewa Certificate Online?
If you want to apply for the Jharkhand Jharsewa Certificate Online, you have to register yourself on the Jharkhand Jharseva portal, for this, you have to follow these steps below
- First, you have to go to Jharkhand Jharseva’s official website. The home page will appear.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “Register Yourself” button.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to enter all the information asked like
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- State and etc.
- After you’ve filled all of the fields, click the “Validate” button. By entering your username and password, you may log in.
- After logging in, click the “Submit” button.
- Now a new page will appear where you have to click on Section of “Apply Form Services” and then click on the option of View Service.
- Following that, the next page will appear on the computer screen in front of you, where you will see all of the services available and should select the service for which you wish to apply.
- Then a new form will appear. You must complete this form with your personal information and permanent address, such as your name, gender, date of birth, age, and phone number.
- After this, you must scan and upload all of your documents. Then press the “Save Annexure” button.
- Once it is done, submit the form.
- Your application will be completed in this way.
How do I check the status of my Jharkhand Jharseva Certificate application?
If you want to check your Jharkhand Jharsewa Certificate application Status, follow these step by step procedure below
- Firstly, go to Jharkhand Jharseva’s official website at https://jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the option “Check the status of your application“.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, here you have to fill in certain information and then click the “Submit” button.
- Finally, you will see your झारसेवा प्रमाणपत्र Certificate application Status on your screen.
If you have any queries related to Jharkhand Jharsewa Certificate, you can reach out to the details below
Phone Number – 0651-2401581, 2401040
Email ID – [email protected]
State Designated Agency (SDA):
JAP-IT, Ground Floor, Engineers Hostel No. 2,
Near Golchakkar, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004,