The Bank of India HRMS has been started by the bank. The Human Resource Management System offers various services for the employees and the management. The Bank of India also has their own HRMS Portal named BOI HRMS. Today in this article, we will be explaining to you about the Bank of India HRMS Portal, how to login to BOI HRMS to view Payslip/ Salary Slip online at www.hrms.bankofindia.co.in and other important information as well. So read this article till the end.
Overview of BOI HRMS
|Portal Name||Bank of India HRMS Portal|
|Launched by||Bank of India|
|Objective||To access payslips online|
Bank of India (BOI)
The Bank of India is one of the country’s most famous commercial banks. When opposed to private banks, BOI provides a variety of services to customers. Mumbai, Maharashtra, is the bank’s headquarters. For its 3,70,000 employees, the BOI has created an HRMS portal. BOI HRMS is a human resource management system that uses Oracle PeopleSoft for system analysis and programming. Technically, the BOI improves its operations and takes remedial action in hiring and appointing personnel in all departments.
What is BOI HRMS Portal?
The Bank of India’s Human Resource Management System portal offers advanced features that the employees can make use of. The portal’s primary objective is to help employees by allowing them to access all information with a single click of a button on their desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
The HRMS portal automates a variety of tasks, allowing employees to digitally access salary and pension slips online. With unique login credentials, pensioners can now access the BOI HRMS portal. The objective of the BOI HRMS is to appoint and assign the correct sort of job to the right person in the right way.
BOI Mobile Banking Application
Android and iOS users can use the BOI mobile banking application. The employee/customer must install and download the app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, depending on the platform. The online passbook is a crucial feature of BOI mobile banking. After the banker has activated mobile banking, the passbook can be viewed on the smartphone. To view the passbook details, the account holder must log into BOI mobile banking and go to the m-passbook area.
BOI HRMS Portal Services:
Some of the additional services provided by the BOI HRMS Portal are as follows
- The employees can view their pension slips and salary slips online.
- 2A demonstration of pension schemes for employees, with the option to choose the one they want.
- The site shows if an employee’s loan is closed or active. It assists employees in making financial plans for the future.
- The BOI holiday calendar encourages employees to mark their calendars for vacations.
- The HRMS displays account balances in their employees’ BOI accounts.
- Some crucial details, such as the account’s transaction history and the employees’ account statements at their respective bank’s branch.
- The nomination of the provident fund on display is mentioned on the web portal.
BOI HRMS Portal Login Procedure
All Bank of India employees have access to the BOI HRMS portal. This includes retirees (former employees), working employees, and other stakeholders. Employees must create a username and password in order to login and access the bank of India’s digital services. The login credentials are provided by the department heads (managers) to their relevant employees.
Follow these below step by step Procedure to login to HRMS BOI Portal
- First, visit the official website of BOI HRMS at https://hrms.bankofindia.co.in/.
- Once the homepage opens, fill in the User ID and Password in the form and click on “Sign in” button.
- After this, you will be redirected to the BOI HRMS account on the dashboard.
- Here you can avail services according to your preference.
How to do BOI Staff Portal Safe Login?
Follow these steps given below to do BOI Staff Portal Safe Login
- First, visit the BOI Staff Portal at https://www.bankofindia.co.in/Staff/Home.html.
- Once you see the homepage, click on the “Click Here” option.
- After this, you will be redirected to the BOISAFE Hibrid Access GATEWAY, here you can choose one of the Authentication Method such as Access Using BOI Safe via Desktop/ Mobile/ Laptop Token or Access Using BOI Safe OTP via SMS or FCBS Branches or Ultra Small Branches.
- If you want to use the First option, click the Access Using BOI Safe through Desktop/ Mobile/ Laptop Token link and check the page in a new tab.
- On this page, you have to fill in your User Name, OTP and access the Dashboard.
BOI HRMS Password Reset Procedure
In case you have forgotten your BOI HRMS Login Password, you can reset it and login again with the new password by simply following these steps given below.
- First, go to the BOI staff portal at www.hrms.bankofindia.co.in.
- On the homepage, click on the option “Forgot Password” below the login form.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to provide some information asked and then enter your employee ID.
- Once it is done, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, you will be asked to enter a new password and then confirm entering again.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- After you change the password successfully, you can login to the BOI HRMS Portal again and make use of all the services available.
I hope you understand everything regarding the Bank of India HRMS Portal. If you have any queries, feel free to post it in the comment section.