A Self-service online portal has been started by the Railway Department through which the employees will be able to avail various services. Today in this article, we will be discussing about the HRMS Railway Portal, its Objective, Login, Application for Split Pass, Apply Railway E Pass & PTO Online and HRMS Railway Employee App at https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/login. So read this article from beginning to end.
Table of Contents
Details of HRMS Railway
|Name of the portal
|Railway Department, India
|To avail services online
Objective of Hrms.indianrail.gov.in
The Hrms.indianrail.gov.in portal has been started to fill the gap between the railway employees and administration. On the official web portal at https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS, the employees will be able to apply for leave, promotions, transfer and awards, nominations for retirement benefits, and so on.
Purpose of HRMS Railway
The HRMS (Human Resource Management system) launched by the railway department will assist the railway board and government maintain records of all employees. Also, the portal has the information about the salary allocations, increments, and salary slips of the employee. You can access those by visiting https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/
How to Login to HRMS Railway Portal?
Follow these steps below to login to the HRMS Railway Portal at https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/login
- First, go to the official website of HRMS Portal at https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/login or open the HRMS Railway Employee App.
- Once you see the login page, click on the “Need help for login” option.
- After this, a pop up window will open where you have to enter your PF/employee number as the IPAS ID.
- Note: You can find this IPAS ID on your salary slip.
- Now, click on the “Go” button.
- After this, you will see HRMS ID, employee name, designation, registered mobile number, department, railway unit, and email id on your screen.
- For login purposes, you have to save or copy the HRMS ID.
- Employees whose information is missing from the HRMS should contact their branch clerk or the billing department’s DC.
- Log in with the default password (Test@123) and your HRMS ID as your user ID.
- Now, go ahead and click the “Login” button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number via the system. The number is active for one week.
- If the OTP is not sent, click “Resend OTP” to get a new number.
- After that, choose the option to verify the OTP. You can now access the website after completing the authentication process.
- The employee should update their password after the first login process.
Apply Split Pass on the HRMS Railway portal
- First, go to the Railway HRMS website portal at https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/.
- Once the homepage opens, navigate to “Pass” and click on the “My issued passes” option.
- After this, a new page will open where you will see the list of all passes.
- Now, click on the “Apply” button available next to the pass number you want a split pass.
- Choose “From and to stations of travel” thereby uploading all the necessary documents.
- After this, you will have to type the reason for the split pass and then click on the “Apply” button.
- You will be able to check the status of the applied pass by clicking on the “Applied” option.
Indian Railway HRMS e-pass Cancellation Request
To cancel your applied e-pass on the Indian Railway HRMS Portal, you have to follow these steps below
- First, go to the HRMS Railway Application page.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Pass” tab and then on the “My issues passes“.
- After this, you will see a list of all issued passes.
- From here, click on the “Cancel” button on the epass that you want to cancel.
- Now, you have to provide the reason for the cancellation and Upload all approved documents for the authority.
- The details will be sent to the pass clerk for further action after you click the “Submit” button.
- By selecting the option “Applied” the employee may see the status of the application. The option should be next to the requested cancellation pass.
- The status will be sent immediately by the site. If your request was denied, you can reapply by clicking “Apply again.“
- Employees can use the site to access all work-related services. Although manual services will continue to be offered, all employees are encouraged to switch to a digital platform.
HRMS Railway Forgot Password
If you have forgotten your login password, you can reset it by following the steps below.
- First, visit the official website of HRMS Railway at https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/
- On the homepage of the website, click on “Forgot Password” under the login form.
- After this, a new page opens where you have to enter your HRMS Employee ID.
- Now, click on “Send OTP” after which you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP on the given space and then reset your password by entering a new password.
|HRMS Railway Official Website
|Mobile Change Request Form Download
|HRMS Railway APP