The Jharkhand Government has started the Jharkhand HRMS Portal for their government employees through which, the employees can access their salary slips, allowances, leave GPF details. Today here this article, we will provide you all information related to Jharkhand HRMS Portal, HRMS Jharkhand Employee Portal Registration, Login, Apply leave on the Manav Sampada Jharkhand portal at https://jkuber.jharkhand.gov.in/emp/. So read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
Overview of HRMS Jharkhand Employee Portal
|Portal Name||Jharkhand HRMS Portal|
|Launched by||Government of Jharkhand|
|Objective||To assist government employees|
|Category||Jharkhand Govt Scheme|
Objective of Manav Sampada Jharkhand
The main objective of Manav Sampada Jharkhand is to assist government employees to access monthly and annual payslips, leave details, allowances, and department information online.
Manav Sampada Jharkhand
To use all the services available on the Manav Sampada Jharkhand portal, the employees need to have a login ID, GPF/CPS number, and password. New employees need to register themselves on the portal to get their login details. There are two login channels.
Financial department of Jharkhand: https://finance-jharkhand.gov.in/
Through the link: https://jkuber.gov.in/emp/
How to register on Jharkhand Manav Sampada Portal?
Follow these step by step procedure complete the Jharkhand Manav Sampada Portal Registration
- First, you have to go to the Jharkhand employee portal website at https://jkuber.jharkhand.gov.in/emp/.
- Once the homepage of the website opens, click on the “Employee Registration” option.
- After this, the registration page will appear where you have to fill in the following information.
- GPF/CPS number
- Operational mobile number
- Date of birth
- Now, set the password by entering it and then confirm the same password.
- After this, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter this OTP for confirmation.
- Verify all the details once and then hit the “Register” button.
- In this way, you will complete the Manav Sampada Jharkhand Registration Procedure.
Jharkhand Employee portal Login
After successful registration, you can login to the Manav Sampada Jharkhand Portal with the password and user ID, GPF/CPS number and use services like salary slips download, allowances, leave GPF details.
- First, go to the Jharkhand Employee portal at https://jkuber.jharkhand.gov.in/emp/.
- Once the homepage opens, fill in your login details which are GPF/CPS/PRAN number and password.
- After this, solve the captcha code and then click on the “Login” button.
- Note: In case you are a new user, your password is your date of birth. Also you have to first register yourself first and then do the login.
- After logging in you will see all the Jharkhand employee details.
Jharkhand HRMS Portal Leave Application Procedure
Follow these steps below to apply leave Online in Jharkhand HRMS Portal
- First, you have to go to Jharkhand Manav Sampada Portal at https://jkuber.jharkhand.gov.in/emp/.
- On the website homepage, fill in your login details, user ID, and password.
- After this, click on the “Apply Leave” option.
- Now, you are required to select the leave category
- From date –to date.
- Station leave- out station leave
- Reason for applying for leave.
- Department name.
- Office leave
- District and office name.
- Once you are done, click on the “Apply Leave” button.
- After this, you will receive a leave confirmation message via SMS
- In this way, you will apply for leave on the Manav Sampada Jharkhand Employee Portal.
Jharkhand Portal Password Recover Procedure
If you have forgotten your Jharkhand portal password, you will be able to recover it by following these below steps
- First, visit the Jharkhand Employee Portal at https://jkuber.jharkhand.gov.in/emp/.
- Once the homepage opens, click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- After this, a new page will appear where you have to click on the “Employee” option under the employee type section.
- Now, fill the GPF/CPS number, registered mobile number, date of birth, and the security code.
- Once you are done, click on the “Get OTP” button.
- After this, you will receive an OTP which you have to enter and confirm it.
- Now, enter a new password in the given space and confirm it by entering it in the confirm password section.
- Solve the captcha code and then hit the “Register” button.
- With the new password, you will be able to login to the Jharkhand HRMS website page.
We hope you are provided with all information related to HRMS Jharkhand Employee Portal Registration, Login, Leave Application online. If you find this article beneficial, share this article with your circle.