The Central Bank has their own HRMS Portal where the Employee or Pensioner will be able to manage self-services online. Today in this article we will provide you with all information related to HRMS Central Bank of India Login at https://hrms.centralbankofindia.co.in/. Also, you will be provided with Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Mobile App, Cent Swa Darpan Mobile App MPIN Reset Procedure and more. So read this article completely.
Details of HRMS Central Bank of India
|Portal Name||Cent Swa Darpan HRMS|
|Launched by||Central Bank of India|
|Objective||To manage self-services online|
|Beneficiaries||Central Bank Employee or Pensioner|
About Central Bank of India
The Central Bank of India is the national bank in India. Thousands of staff work here to provide customers with financial services. The Central Bank of India’s integration of its Human Resource Management System assists employees in regular tracking and other fundamental employee services.
Nowadays, all organisations have their own HRMS services to improve their service by offering timely support to their employees. The HRMS portal of the Central Bank of India is also known as the India Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Login. With this portal, the employee’s Salary Structure, Pay Slip Generation, Salary Distribution, Recruitment Process, Leaves and other such basic services can be managed effectively.
Features of HRMS Central Bank of India Cent Swa Darpan
Some of the major features available on the HRMS Central Bank of India portal are as follows
Employee Service Record
Employee information, as well as service records, will be accessible through the CBI HRMS portal. Previous designation and the office work are updated here.
Every employee does get a few sick leaves, casual leaves and personal leaves in their service period. All the details of leaves for an employee available in this section of Central Bank HRMS.
Employees can access the Central Bank HRMS website at any time to view their individual PF details. With just one click, you’ll have access to information about your PF account, including the premiums you’ve paid and the total amount you’ve accrued.
Pay Slip Details
Salary Slip is an important thing for an employee. By the end of each month, the employee’s pay is calculated based on the number of days he or she has taken off and updated in the CBI HRMS portal. The pay slip with full details, is generated and uploaded here.
The Indian Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Portal has a dedicated portal for Central Bank of India employees to schedule vacations. This is only for booking rooms and other services during a vacation.
The current designation, as well as grade and other basic information as seen by the Central Bank of India, may be updated here for convenient reference.
Leave Request & Approval
Employees will be able to apply for leaves online, and managers can approve or reject applications on the same portal on the same day. There will be speedy processing and updates, which will make salary generation easier for you.
Tax Estimation Details
The employee’s salary is mentioned together with the amount of taxation they will pay on their overall earnings. Here are the tax data, as well as any exemptions you may have selected and uploaded.
How to Login to HRMS Central Bank of India Portal?
Follow these steps below to login to the HRMS Central Bank of India. You can only login after you get your Login ID and Password at the time of joining the Central Bank of India.
- First, go to Central Bank Of India HRMS official web portal at https://hrms.centralbankofindia.co.in/
- Once the homepage opens, you will see the login form, here you have to fill in your User ID and Password.
- Note: The User ID is your Employee ID.
- After entering these details, click on the “Sign in” option.
- That’s it. Once your login credentials have been verified, you can grant access to the CBI HRMS employee page. This contains all of your personal information as well as direct links to employee services.
Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Mobile App
The HRMS Central Bank also has an Mobile App named Cent Swa Darpan HRMS using which you can perform all actions that you have done through the website. Follow these steps below to know how to download and register on the Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Mobile App
- Go to Google Playstore and search for Cent Swa Darpan HRMS in the search bar.
- Tap on the first result and download it.
- After downloading, install the app on your device and open it.
- If you’re a new CBI employee, Click on “Register Here“.
- Enter your PF number, as well as your phone number and PAN number.
- Once it is done, click on the “Register” button after which you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Create an MPIN on the next screen so you may log in to the app with this code.
Cent Swa Darpan Mobile App Reset MPIN Process
The CBI Bank employees will be able to change their MPIN at any moment if they forget or lose their PIN to use the CBI HRMS mobile application. For this, you have to follow the below steps
- From the home screen, open the mobile app and select “Reset MPIN“.
- Fill in your PF number, old MPIN number, and new MPIN number.
- To reset the PIN, double-check the PIN number and click the “Submit” button.
- Finally; the HRMS Central Bank of India Mobile App has been updated with the new MPIN number. This might be used the next time you need to access employee services on your phone.
Will I be able to change my information on the Central Bank of India’s HRMS portal?
Yes, if you are an employee of the Central Bank of India, you can update or change your details on the Central Bank of India HRMS portal anytime. Any mandatory details may be sent to a manager for approval, and only then are the details in the HRMS portal changed.
Is it possible to file a complaint through the Cent Swa Darpan HRMS portal?
Contact information can be found at the bottom of the home page. You can utilise the Central Bank of India HRMS portal to submit a query or record a grievance using the component link.
Is it possible to cancel my applied leaves using the CBI HRMS portal?
Yes, employees can revert leaves if they don’t want to take them or if they haven’t taken them before the pay cycle date. This can be done before the salary slip is generated; otherwise, the salary will be paid depending on the number of days off taken.