The ICICI Bank is one of the reputed financial institutions that offers excellent banking and financial services. If you are an ICICI Bank customer, you will be able to use the services via website, mobile apps and manually by visiting the bank. Today in this article, we will be providing information about the ICICI Debit Card, how to activate ICICI Debit Card for Online Transaction. So read this article completely.
Details of ICICI Debit Card Activation
|Topic Name||ICICI Debit Card Activation|
ICICI Debit Card
With the help of the ICICI Debit Card, Customers can purchase goods and services. We all are aware that one needs to have debit cards, credit cards, and net banking to make transactions. The selection of these cards depends on the user situation.
The bank’s debit cards may be used for both domestic and foreign transactions, making it a versatile service. Customers of ICICI Bank can simply apply for debit cards using online platforms or in person at the bank. After the user submits an application, the bank will mail the card to the address provided. To use the debit card, to utilize it for full functionality, the cardholder must enable or activate the debit card.
How to Generate ICICI Bank Debit/ATM Card PIN?
If you are going to use your ICICI Debit Card for the first time, you must activate a debit card PIN. For this, you have to follow the below steps.
- Go to ICICI bank net banking official website at https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/insta-banking/internet-banking/index.page.
- Once the page opens, click on the “Login” option.
- After this, enter your username and password.
- After logging in, click on the “My card PIN” option.
- Now, enter your 4-digit PIN according to your preference and then click on “Generate now“.
- After this, from the menu list, you have to select the debit card you want to get the PIN.
- Now, fill your 3-digit CVV number and grid values available at the back of the debit card.
- You will then receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the given space and then hit “Submit” button.
- Finally, the ICICI Debit Card Activation will be completed and you will be able to transact.
Ways to Activate ICICI Debit Card for Online Transaction
To use your debit card, you have to activate or enable the card for banking services. The icici debit card activation process will be done through the following ways.
- ICICI net banking.
- Mobile app (iMobile app)
- Customer care support service.
How to Activate ICICI Debit Card through imobile app?
Follow these steps below to activate ICICI Debit Card through imobile app for online transaction.
- First of all, open the iMobile app on your desktop or mobile device.
- Once the app opens, login to the app with your user credentials.
- After this, click on the “Services” option from the menu.
- Now, click on the “Cards services” >” and modify the debit card limit
- After this, fill in your account number and debit card number in the given space.
- Now enable the “online” transaction and then limit tab >” enable Tap & Pay transaction and set limit.”
- For international transactions, click on the “International Transactions ” option.
- Once you are done click on the “Submit” button.
How to Activate ICICI Debit Card through ICICI Net Banking?
Follow these steps below to to activate your ICICI Debit Card through ICICI Net Banking
- First, go to ICICI net banking official website at https://www.icicibank.com.
- Once the homepage opens, enter your username and password.
- After this, click on “Card and loans”>” ATM/Debit card” option.
- Now, click on “Manage card limit” and then choose the debit card to enable the following options
- Retails transactions
- E-commerce transactions
- Contactless transactions
- Once it is done, set the limit for the transaction and then hit the “Submit” button.
- After this, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the space provided and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, enter the values available at the back of the card and then hit “Submit“.
- As requested, the system will automatically set the limit.
How to Activate ICICI Debit Card for Online Transaction through Customer Care support?
- Dial 18601207777 from the registered mobile.
- The IVR system will let you select your preferred language.
- The ICICI IVR features will help you directly speak with the expert about the transact easily.
- Ask the IVR facility to “Enable online transactions” the IVR will offer the menu.
- Then, to access the savings account, press 1 and wait for the system to open the menu.
- To manage the debit card limits, press 5.
- Now, enter your debit card number as well as your account number.
- For verification, enter your debit card PIN or get an OTP (Press 2).
- Enter the code that was sent to your registered mobile phone number.
- Next, select 1 for domestic usage and 2 for domestic usage management.
- To finish the activation procedure, click 1 to enable the option.
- International transactions, e-commerce, and ATM withdrawals all follow the same procedure.
I can’t use my ICICI debit card for online transactions?
The ICICI bank temporarily disables the debit card so that the user can reactivate it once it is needed. To use the card, the cardholder must also create a debit card PIN. The user can utilise the procedures listed above to activate their card.
How to Enable ICICI Debit Card Online Transactions?
Icici account customers can use their debit cards to make online purchases through Net banking, the Imobile app, SMS, and customer service, among other options.