The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started the online web portal named GSWS HRMS to offer services to Grama Ward Sachivalayam employees online. Today in this article, we will provide information about the GSWS HRMS Portal, its objective, Grama Ward Sachivalayam Attendance, how to apply leave on GSWS HRMS Portal, Grievance redressal and status at gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in. So read this article completely.
Table of Contents
Details of GSWS HRMS Login
|Portal Name||GSWS HRMS|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Objective||To provide services to Grama Ward Sachivalayam employees online|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
Objective of GSWS HRMS
The Andhra Pradesh Government has started the GSWS HRMS Portal to offer various services online for the employees of Grama Ward Sachivalayam. On the official website of this portal at gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in, you will be able to access information related to leave, balance leave, application for leave , In and out time ,failure of biometric ,grievance redressal.
How to login to Grama Ward Sachivalayam HRMS?
Follow these step by step procedure to login to the GSWS HRMS Portal and use the service of Grama Ward Sachivalayam HRMS Login
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Grama ward Sachivalayam at gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- Once you see the homepage of the website, click on the “Application” option.
- After this, a drop-down menu will open, from here, select the Human Resource Management System.
- Now, the login page opens in front of you.
- Fill in your Username and Password in the space provided.
- In order to do citizen login, fill in your Aadhar number.
- Solve the captcha code and then you will get an OTP number on your Mobile number.
- Enter it in the given space and then click on “Submit” button.
Grama Ward Sachivalayam Attendance
If you want to check daily attendance of Grama Ward Sachivalayam of Andhra Pradesh, you have to follow these steps given below
- First, visit the official website of Grama Ward Sachivalayam Portal.
- Once you see the dashboard, you need to fill in the following
- Now, select the date range for which you need the attendance report.
- Once it is done, click on the “Submit” button.
- The date wise attendance report will be shown on your screen.
How to apply for leave on AP GSWS Portal?
Follow these steps given below to apply leave on the gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- First, go to GSWS official website at gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- Once the homepage of the website opens, click on “Login“.
- Enter the login credentials in the given space.
- After logging in, you will see the Employee Dashboard.
- From here, you will be able to see the leave history ,leave balance ,leave status etc in pictorial representation.
- Also, here you will see the type of leave that you have availed before in the pictorial representation.
- You can next apply for leave by selecting the date of leave, leave type, alternate mobile number, and address while on leave from the drop-down menu.
Grievance redressal on Grama Ward Sachivalayam HRMS Portal
If you want to submit your Grievance on the GSWS HRMS Portal, follow the below steps
- Go to Gram sachivalayam official website at https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWSLMS/Login
- Once the homepage opens, click on the “Login” button.
- After this, the login form opens, fill in user id and password.
- After logging in, you will be able to submit your Grievance by selecting the grievance redressal option.
Check NAVASAKAM GRIEVANCE STATUS
If you want to check the NAVASAKAM GRIEVANCE STATUS, you have to follow the steps below.
- First, visit GSWS HRMS web portal at https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/.
- Once the homepage opens, click on “Application“.
- Now, from the drop down menu, you have to select “NAVASAKAM GRIEVANCE STATUS“.
- After this, fill in your UID or Grievance ID to view your NAVASAKAM GRIEVANCE STATUS.
GSWS HRMS Portal Contact and Helpline Information
Helpline Numbers – 0866 247 9417, 0866 248 9417
Email ID – [email protected]
Andhra Pradesh Gram Volunteers/ Ward Volunteers and Village Secretariats/ Ward Secretariats Department [GSWSD], AP state Housing corporation ltd, Plot no.11 & 12, backside of BSNL telephone exchange, near APIIC colony, autonagar, Vijayawada-520007
What is the full form of GSWS HRMS?
The full form of GSWS is Grama Ward Sachivalayam Human Resource Management System
What is the official website of GSWS HRMS Portal?
You can visit the official website of GSWS HRMS Portal at https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
Will I be able to apply for leave online on GSWS?
Yes, you can apply for leave online on GSWS
What is the new link for GSWS?
The new web site link of GSWS is https://vswsonline.ap.gov.in/#/home