The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) has started an AB-HWC Portal. Today here in this article, we will be discussing the AB-HWC Portal, its Objective, Services, How to login to AB HWC Portal, Daily Entry at ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in. So read this article completely.
Table of Contents
Overview of AB-HWC Portal Login
|Portal Name||AB HWC Portal|
|Full Form||Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Center|
|Objective||To provide cheap and affordable health services|
|Category||Central Govt Schemes|
|Official website||https:// ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in|
Objective of AB-HWC Portal
The Objective of Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Center Portal by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) with support from National Health System and Resource Centre (NHSRC) and Centre for Health Informatics (CHI) is to create 150000 wellness center and implement the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, the beneficiaries will be provided with 5 lakh insurance targeting to benefit at least 10 crore poor families every year.
On 14th april 2018, the prime minister narendra modi has started the first wellness center under Ayushman Bharat in Jangla , Bijapur, Chhattisgarh. After this, the AB-HWC Portal was launched in November 2018 to assist states in planning and monitoring the implementation of HWCs.
ab-hwc portal Services
On the AB HWC Portal, the following services are being provided.
- Children and adolescent health care.
- ENT problems.
- Infant care.
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Basic oral health care.
- Family planning related care.
- Communicable disease and management services.
- Prevention of communicable disease.
- Elderly care services.
- Emergency care services.
- Mental health.
How to Login to AB HWC Portal at ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in?
Under the Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Center portal, the Central Government offers cheap and affordable health service for the citizens of India. Here we explain you with steps on how to login to AB HWC Portal
- First, you have to visit AB HWC Official Website at ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Login” button.
- After this, the login form will open in front of you.
- Fill your Username and Password in the given space.
- Solve the Captcha Code and click on the “Login” button.
- In this way you will do AB HWC Portal Login.
HWC Portal Login Daily Entry Process
On the official website, the data collected from the health and wellness center will be updated. This can be done by logging in to the portal. Each patient will be registered, and the same information will be posted to the HWC site by the data entry operator. As can be seen, the health and wellness centre keeps track of daily OPD consultations for patients in Uttarakhand, Nainital.
- Open the portal and click on the three dots on the interface.
- You will then see options like Home, Facility Profile, Family Images ,Data entry etc.
- There are options for daily reporting, monthly delivery, and wellness report formats when entering data. You can update the daily OPD patient details using the daily input format.
- Other activities at the centre, such as yoga health day celebrations and check-ups, can be reported under the wellness reporting option.
- You can sort the data by date, patient, or gender in the view report.
How to download AB HWC App?
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) also has developed a Mobile Application to address health related issues online. Here, we provide you the steps to download this app.
- First, open google play store on your mobile device.
- Search for ab hwc app on the search bar.
- Click on the first result and download it.
- After downloading, install the app.
- Once it is done, you can open and make use of all the services available.
In this article, we have covered all information related to AB HWC Portal at ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in. Even then, if you need any assistance, you can reach out to the details below.
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone Number – 011-26108982 / 83 / 84 / 92 /93
National Health Systems Resource Center (NHSRC)
Baba Gangnath Marg, Munirka,
New Delhi 110067
For Issues or information related to Website Contact:
Centre for Health Informatics (CHI)
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067.
Phone Numbers: 91-11-2616 5959, 91-11-2616 6441, 91-11-2618 8485, 91-11-2610 7773
What is the official website for AB HWC Portal?
You can visit the official website of AB HWC Portal at https://ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in/
What is the full form of AB-HWC ?
The Full form of AB-HWC is Ayushman bharat health and wellness centers
How to login to the HWC portal?
- Visit ab-hwc portal.
- Click on “Login“.
- Fill in username and password and login to the portal.
What is the use of the HWC portal?
The HWC Web portal is being used to monitor and prevent the spread of noncommunicable diseases and chronic communicable diseases by screening, preventing, and managing them properly. This portal collects data from many parts of India that can be used to detect sickness and provide responses.
In India, how many health and wellness centers are available?
Around 17,149 heath and wellness centers are available in India. Which is splitted as 8801 primary health centers,6795 health sub centers and 1553 urban primary health centers.