EPF E Nomination Online and Offline: Whenever a new employee joins a company, the employer usually requires them to complete Form 2 updated. This contains the details of the nominated member, as well as a request to fill out Form 11 in the event of the EPF member’s premature death. This form indicates whether or not the employee is already a member of the EPF.
The EPF nomination can be modified at any point in time. There is no limit for changing this nomination during the tenure. Today in this article, we will guide you with the step by step procedure on how to EPF E Nomination Online at UAN portal. So read this article till the end.
Details of EPF E Nomination
|Topic||EPF Nomination Online|
Ways to do EPF Nomination
First Way (Through Online)
The EPF Nomination can be done by simply filling the form. You can do this by visiting the officail website of UAN at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
Second Way (At EPFO head office)
Another way of doing the EPF Nomination is by simply submitting the filled EPFO form at the EPFO head office or the regional EPF office.
How to do EPF E Nomination Online?
Follow these steps below to do the EPF Nomination online
- First of all, you have to visit the official UAN login portal at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Once the page opens, you have to fill in your UAN number, Password and Captcha Code.
- After this, Navigate to the “Manage Section” and click on “E-Nomination“
- Now, you upload your profile photo by clicking on “View” and then on “Profile“
- Next, click on “Add Family Details” and hit “Add Row“
- Fill in the following information.
- Date of Birth
- Bank Account Details
- Upload the photo
- Once you are done, add a new row again and follow the same steps to submit information about the other family members.
- Scroll down and then fill in the total amount of Share in % to receive the amount.
- In the end, click on the “Save” button.
- In this way, you will complete your EPF Nomination on the EPF Portal online.
Also Read: How to Download UAN Card Online at epfindia.gov.in
EPF Helpline Information
Official website – unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
Helpline Number – 1800 11 8005
Email ID – [email protected]
What is the official website to do E Nomination?
You can do the e-nomination at UAN Portal at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
Is it mandatory to update the Bank Details of Nominees?
Yes, you have to update the Bank Details of Nominee in EPF Portal, this can be done later also, but you should because it shows as an incomplete transaction if you don’t upload it under spouse details through nomination.
For minor children, bank account upload is mandatory for EPF E Nomination?
No, it is not mandatory to upload your minor children bank account. Also based on the date of birth you enter, the bank details section will appear.
Is there any limit for a person to change the EPF nomination?
No, you can do EPF E Nomination several times. Only thing is you should follow the rules for the nomination. Also, you will be able to submit the EPF Nomination request at the EPF regional office or through online UAN login mode.