The Haryana EGRAS is an online portal designed by the Financial Department of Haryana. With the help of this portal, the government collects the tax and non-tax revenues in the state. Today in this article, we will discuss the Haryana EGRAS Portal, its Objective, E-stamping software, viewing payment, EGRAS Haryana Verify challan 2022 at https://egrashry.nic.in/Default.aspx. So read this article completely.
Details of EGRAS Haryana
|Portal Name||Haryana EGRAS|
|Launched by||Financial Department of Haryana|
|Objective||To assist administer all government services online|
|Category||Haryana Govt Scheme|
Objective of Haryana EGRAS Portal
The Financial Department of Haryana and the Government has started the E-GRAS system with an objective to assist the administer all government services online. This portal ensures transparency and accountability in the state of Haryana. The citizens of Haryana will be able to use the Haryana EGRAS Portal to access the stamp paper services, verifying challans, payment authentication, and more. Also, the original stamp verification can be done through the Haryana egras online portal.
egras Haryana portal services
The following are the services available on the egras Haryana portal
- Retrieving GNR
- Verifying payment.
- Stamp Verification
- Verify challan
- Pay tax.
How to Verify Challan at Haryana EGRAS Website?
Follow these step by step procedures to login to the Haryana EGRAS Website to verify or check the challan status online.
- First of all, you have to visit egras Haryana official website at https://egrashry.nic.in/.
- Once you see the homepage, scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click on the “Verify Challan” option.
- After this, a new page will open, here you have to enter the “GNR number” and hit the “Find Status” button.
- Now, you will see your Challan Status on your screen.
How to verify stamp paper via EGRAS Haryana Portal?
The Haryana stamp paper can be bought in many ways,but one should get the government e-stamp paper to be eligible. If you want to check the stamp whether it is original or not. Follow the below steps to check it online via EGRAS portal.
- First of all, you have to go to the EGRAS portal at Egrashry.nic.in.
- Once the homepage opens, click on the “Verify Stamp” option.
- After this, select between By e-Stamp Number or By Challan Number by clicking on the radio button.
- Now, fill in the stamp number and then click on the “View Stamp Paper/Challan“.
- Finally, you will see the stamp information on your screen.
Procedure to generate GRN number via egras Haryana website.
Follow these steps below if you have forgotten your GRN number.
- First, go to EGRAS HRY official website at https://egrashry.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Forgot GRN number” button.
- After this, enter the date of transaction, mobile number, and amount paid.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- In the end, you will see the GRN number on your screen.
E-stamp Paper Process via egrashry.gov.in Portal
- First, go to egras official website portal at https://egrashry.nic.in.
- On the website homepage, click on the “e-stamp” option.
- After this, you have to fill in the relevant details asked with the security questions.
- Solve the captcha code and then do the e-payment process to complete the e-stamp process.
- The payment can be made via bank, cheque, and more.
Challan Refund Types
The EGRAS Portal offers two types of challan GRN refund
- Refund against failure transaction
- Refund against the successful transaction.
Refund Against Failure Transaction
If the EGRAS application fails but the funds are deducted from the user’s account, the user has the right to a refund. The user should receive the funds within seven working days, according to RBI policy. If the refund does not go through, the user can contact the bank that handled the transaction.
Refund against a successful transaction
The user must follow some guidelines in order to receive a refund from a successful process. It’s worth noting that the money has already been credited to the appropriate government department account. The user must take the steps outlined below.
A request letter (application) should be written to the department DDO by the eligible user.
The letter will be received, read, and verified by the officer/DDO. The letter will be authenticated and the reasons will be considered by the department. They can approve once they are satisfied.
Using an e-bill application, the DDO officer will prepare a refund bill. The money will be credited to the account of the user.
Who can make use of the EGRAS online portal?
The citizens of Haryana will be able to make use of the EGRAS online portal to access stamp paper, challan generation or verification, payment verification, and more.
Will I be able to get the refund for services such as e-stamp?
Yes, the Challan Refund can be done for the following two types of challan
- The refund against failure transaction
- Refund against the successful transaction
For challan refund, you have to visit the official website at https://egrashry.nic.in with your login credentials and then click on the “Stamp Paper Refund” and follow the instructions.
Egras Haryana customer care number
You can get the Egras Haryana customer care number here at this page https://egrashry.nic.in/contact-us.html