The Indian Government is actively working on to move the education and learning towards the Digital Platforms amid the Covid Crisis. For this, they have launched an e-learning portal called Diksha. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Diksha Portal Registration Student App, Student Login, Course List 2021. So read this article completely.
The full form of Diksha is Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing. The name Diksha itself depicts that the Diksha Program’s core objective is to enlighten students by combining the knowledge from different sources and keeping it under one single area.
Diksha Portal is an open source digital platform developed by the the Government which acts as a center platform, through which teachers will be able to share the knowledge and acquire knowledge. But, this platform can be accessed only by the learners and teachers across the nation. The portal will support over 18+ languages as of now with different streams like NCERT, CBSE, SCERT’s.
Table of Contents
Details of Diksha Portal Registration
|Name of the Portal||Diksha Portal|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Students and Teachers|
|Objective||To provide online courses|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Diksha Portal Registration, Student Login, App, Course List 2021
The students will directly register on the Diksha Portal and make use of the different courses available on the Website once they create a Login ID and Password. In this article, we will give you Registration Procedure on the Diksha Portal, list of available course, DikshaStudent Login App
How to Register online on the Diksha Portal @ diksha.gov.in
Follow these steps below, in order to register online on the Diksha Portal @ diksha.gov.in for getting access to the online courses.
- First of all, you have to go to the Online Portal of Diksha, after which the website home page will open.
- On the home page, Click on the Link New User Registration .
- After this, a Registration Page opens where you have to Select the Date of Birth of the Student from the Drop Down.
- Now, fill in your Mobile Number or Email Address in the give space as per your preference by clicking on the radio buttons.
- After this, you are required to create and Confirm the Password.
- In the next step, click on the checkbox agreeing terms and conditions.
- Once you have entered these details, check the details and then hit the Register Button.
- After that, the system will sent you an OTP to the Mobile Number which you have given at the time of Registration.
- Enter this OTP in the OTP box, after which once the verification is done, you will be redirected to the Login Page.
Diksha Portal Student Login Procedure @ diksha.gov.in
Follow these steps below to login on the Diksha Portal
- Firstly you have to visit the Diksha login page by clicking here.
- On the login page, enter your User Name and Password and then click on Login.
- Now, the student have to choose the Drop Down’s details such like Board, Medium, Class, and Subject.
- After this, Click on the Submit Button.
- Now, the user gets redirected to the Student Dashboard where he/she can make use of different courses that is listed in the dashboard.
- From here, the students will be able to select multiple courses to avail of the content related to various classes.
How to Download and Register the Diksha App?
You can perform and avail all the benefits through the Diksha App like Diksha Portal, for this, you have to download the Diksha App on your Android and iOS Mobiles. Follow these steps below to download the Diksha App
- First of all, go to Google Playstore on your Mobile.
- After this, in the search box, search for Diksha App.
- After which, you need to click on the first result.
- Download the app on your mobile phone and install it.
- After this, open the Diksha App, choose any languages from the list.
- Now, you have to scan with the QR Code using your Mobile Scanner.
- After that, the applicant will be able to start registration process.
- You have to fill in details like Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Address, Password, Confirm Password, and hit on the checkbox.
- Now, Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click the Submit option.
- It will then generate an OTP number, which you have to enter in the space provided.
- After this, you will see the dashboard, where you can start filling the details like Board, Class, State.
Diksha Courses List 2021
Here, we will list the courses that are available for the students on the Diksha E-Learning Portal.
- Natural Science
- Regional Languages like Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, etc
- Social Studies
- IIT/JEE/NCERT Course Materials etc
- Quick Links
- Diksha Official Portal
Diksha Portal Registration FAQ
What is the main aim of launching Diksha Portal as announced by the government?
The main aim of the Diksha Portal is to give e-learning courses to the students using the digital platform.
Will I be able to download the Diksha App on my Mobile?
Yes you can download the Diksha App on your Mobile, the step by step process is given above.
Do the students have to register in order to avail the e-learning services of the Diksha Portal?
Yes, the students have to first register themselves on the Diksha Portal to avail all the available services.
Can the teachers have access to the Diksha App or Diksha Portal?
Yes, the teachers can use the Diksha Portal by logging in.