The Government of India has been launching various schemes to benefit the daughters out there. In this series, a scheme named Balika Samridhi Yojana has been started to improve the negative thinking towards daughters. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information regarding Balika Samridhi Yojana, its benefits, purpose, features, eligibility, necessary documents, how to apply for the Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021 Online etc. We request you to read this article till end so that you dont miss any information about the Balika Samridhi Scheme.
Table of Contents
Overview of Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Balika Samridhi Yojana|
|Started by||Government of India|
|Objective||To provide financial support for Students|
|Category||Central Govt Schemes|
Balika Samridhi Scheme 2021
Through this scheme, the Government will give financial assistance to the daughter from birth till the completion of their studies. To eliminate the negative thinking of girl child in the society, the Balika Samridhi Scheme has been started in the country.
Under this scheme, a financial assistance of ₹ 500 will be given on the birth of a daughter. This amount will be continuously provided to them until she reaches her class 10. Financial amount from this scheme will be provided every year. The main objective of providing this amount is to promote the education of daughters.
The beneficiary of Balika Samridhi Yojana will be able to withdraw this amount from their bank account only if she completes her 18 years. Daughter who have born after 15 August 1997 can take advantage of this scheme. In order to get benefited by this scheme, you have to apply for the Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021. Here we will provide you details on how to apply in the upcoming sections.
Objective of Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021
The main aim of Balika Samridhi Scheme is to offer scholarship for girl child’s education who comes under below poverty line. With the launch of this scheme, peoples negative thinking about the girl child will be eliminated. This scheme will also boost daughters confidence to face any financial constraints in studies. Also, the parents will also be encouraged to provide education to their daughters.
Benefits and Features of Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021
- The Government will give financial assistance for the girl child from birth till the completion of her studies.
- Balika Samridhi Yojana will eliminate the Negative about the girl child in the society.
- Under this scheme, a financial amount of Rs 500 will be given by the Government of India,
- Fixed amount will be given to the daughter’s every year under this scheme till her tenth class.
- The beneficiary daughter will be able to withdraw this amount after the completion of 18 years.
- To promote girl’s education, this scheme has been started by the Government.
- Under this scheme, the scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Only families who comes under below poverty line can avail benefit of this Balika Samridhi Scheme.
- The person who would like to take advantage of this scheme must have born on or after 15th August 1997.
- This scheme will encourage parents of girl child to give education.
- For availing this scheme, the candidate have to fill and submit the application form of Balika Samridhi Scheme.
- In the event, the beneficiary daughter dies due to unprecedented situation before 18 years, you can withdraw the amount.
- If daughter gets married before she attains 18 years, she will not get benefited by this scheme in any way.
Balika Samridhi Yojana Terms and Condition
- This financial assistance amount under this scheme will be deposited to the girl child’s account via Direct Benefit Transfer.
- If the girl child get married before attaining the age of 18 years, they will not get the benefits mentioned under this scheme.
- If the girl child dies before 18 years of age then the amount in the account can be withdrawn.
- This scheme is exclusively available for unmarried girl child. In order to avail the benefits of this scheme, the person have to submit a certificate that shows the girl is unmarried.
- You can get this certificate from the Municipality or the Gram Panchayat.
- Once the girl child completes 18 years of age, the girl can withdraw the permanent amount under the Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021.
- This amount that you get from this scholarship can be used to buy the text book or uniform of the girl child.
- you can use this scholarship to pay the premium of an insurance policy under the Bhagyashree Balika Kalyan Bima Yojana in the name of the girl child.
Scholarship Amount of Balika Samridhi Yojana
|Class 1 to 3||₹300|
|Class 6 to 7||₹700|
|Class 9 to 10||₹ 1000|
|Serial number||Year||Beneficiary Number|
Balika Samridhi Eligibility Criteria
The following are the Eligibility Criteria for applying Balika Samridhi Scheme
- Applicant who are applying for this scheme must be a permanent resident of India.
- This scheme is available only for the girl child in India.
- Candidate must be from a family who are below poverty line.
- The applicant has to be born after 15th August 1997.
- In a family, only two girls can avail benefits of this scheme.
You need to have the necessary documents given below, if you want to apply for the Balika Samridhi Scheme 2021
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Parent’s identity card
- Bank passbook details
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
How to apply for the Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021?
Follow these step by step procedure given below to apply for the Balika Samridhi Schem 2021
- Incase you live in the rural district then you will have to first visit your nearest Anganwadi center and if you reside in Shayari district then go to the health functionary to avail the application form for Balika Samridhi Scheme.
- You can also download this application form of Balika Samridhi Scheme online.
- Get the application from those centers or download it online and then fill all the information asked this application form very carefully.
- Once you complete filling the application form, attach all the necessary documents with it.
- Now, submit this application form from where you first got it.
- In this way, you will complete the application procedure for Balika Samridhi Yojana.
We hope, you got all the information about the Balika Samridhi Scheme. In case you have any doubts, you can post it in the comment section. Also bookmark our website at sarkariyojanaindia.com for more updates.