YSR Rythu Bharosa List | AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 | SR Rythu Bharosa District Wise List | Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List Online | 1st, 2nd Farmer List YSR Rythu Bharosa | ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 is now live on the official website at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal. The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme has been introduced recently on the 15th October 2019 by the government of Andhra Pradesh, which provides monetary benefits for the farmers in the state. Now, the farmers will be able to check the beneficiary list of YSR Rythu Bharosa by following some easy steps.
Today, here in this article we will provide you all the information related to the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme 2020 like the procedure to check the beneficiary list, steps to check payment status, and all other related information. So read this article completely.
Details of YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Topic||YSR Rythu Bharosa List|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh CM Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category in the state|
|Start date of the Scheme||15th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installment||15th May 2020|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Installment||Month of Oct 2020|
|Scheme Benefits||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Second Installment
- The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme second instalment has been announced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh under the leadership of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy panning to credit Rs 2000 into each beneficiary’s account. Because of this, in the second phase, the government is going to deposit 1114.87 crores.
- The Total farmers who are going to get benefited out of this is about 50,47,383. During the Rabi season, the land owners, SC, ST, BC, minority contract farmers, Dharmasav and forest land farmers will receive the Rythu Trust amount. Also, the Andhra Pradesh chief minister is give input subsidies for farmers who lost their crops during the period of May to September ( Rs 113.11 crore allocated for the agriculture farmers and Rs 22.59 crore to horticulture growers).
- Except Nellore and Chittoor district, all others districts in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the input subsidy will be distributed. YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme amount will be dispursed on October 27.
- The amount of input subsidy will be paid to all districts except Nellore and Chittoor. The amount of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will be released on October 27.
First Installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa
Today under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme about 49 lakh families have got the received minimum support price. The Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh on 15th May 2020 has given the financial aids to all eligible farmers under YSR Rythu Bharosa. On the Video Conference YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy also has announced that the government was planning to provide Rs 7500 but due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, only Rs 2000 has been deposited into the bank accounts of a respected farmer in the month of April 2020. Now, on Friday 15th May 2020 the YSR Government transferred the remaining Rs 5500 in the farmers account. After this, the AP Government will deposit the second and third amounts which are Rs 4000 and Rs 2000 in the coming month of October 2020 and January 2021 respectively.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
For the Financial Year of 2019-20 State Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to spend Rs 6534 Crore rupee for the successful execution of the YSR Rythu Bahrosa Scheme. In the First phase, the Government has spent Rs 3675 Crore Rupee. All these three phases amount will be transferred through the direct bank transfer (DBT) Method. So each of the Rythu Bahrosa Scheme beneficiary will receive the installment amount directly to their bank account. They don’t have to worry about that.
YSR Bharosa All Three Phase Details
|First Installment||Rs 2000+Rs 5500 Amount||Till May 2020|
|Second Installment||Rs 4000||27th Oct 2020|
|Third Third Installment||Rs 2000||In the Month of Jan 2021|
|Total||Rs 13500||Till the End of 2020|
First Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
New Update regarding YSR Rythu Bharosa
- To help the farmers for purchasing the seeds, the Special commissioner, agriculture H Arun Kumar has stated on Wednesday, 22nd April 2020 that the government will provide Rs. 5500/- financial assistance. Those eligible farmers from SC/ ST/ Minority/ BC category will receive Rs. 7500/- into their bank account. The amount will not only given for famers with land also those farmers who are cultivating endowments department lands will get Rs. 7500/-.
- The eligibility list of the farmers will be display in the gram panchayat office by the district administrations. From May 15, 2020 seed will get supplied through Rythu Bharosa Centres on subsidized price will start. Those whose name does’nt appear on the list can contact MEO (Mandal extension Officer) by May 10.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List
- YSR Rythu Bharosa is a scheme which is started by the Jagan Mohan Reddy’s Government for providing benefits to the farmers in the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial support to the farmers of Rs. 50000/-.
- The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is one of the 9 major promises introduced by Jagan Mohan Reddy at the time of election campaign. The beneficiaries under the scheme will receive Rs.12500 per year from the starting of the second month. In addition, the government will give zero percent interest loans and free bore wells, Cold storages, and food processing units.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Some of the major benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme are as follows
- The bore well facilities will be provided by the Government
- Free electricity for nine hours in a day will be given for the farmers.
- An amount of Rs. 13500/- per year Rs 67,500 in five years will be provided as financial assistance to each farmer family
- Farmers residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh will get a loan at zero percent interest
- An amount of Rs. 2500/- per year will be provided to the tenant farmers
- Pending irrigation projects will be completed
- All over the state, the Cold storage units will created.
- Farmers will be leived out to pay road tax for tractors
- Life insurance will be provided for the farmers family of
- The life insurance premium will be paid by the government itself
Objective of the scheme
The following are objectives of launching Rythu Bharosa scheme in the state of Andhra Pradesh
- In order to help the farmers residing in the state financially.
- To improve the level of agriculture sector in the state.
- To reduce the farmrs debt
- For improving the crop production
YSR Housing Scheme 2020
Procedure To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020
If you want to check your name in the YSR Rythu Bharosa List, follow these steps given below.
- First of all, you need to go to the official website, after which the home page of the website will open.
- Here on the home page, click the login option available on the menu bar.
- Now, a new page opens where you have to enter your user name and password
- After entering, solve the captcha code and click the “login” button.
- In the event, you forget the password, hit “forget password” option to reset the password and make a new password.
- For this, you have to enter the registered mobile number in the space provided and click “Get OTP” option
- After this, you will receive an OTP on your registered number, enter this in the given space and create a new password
- Now, click on the verify option and then log in to the site using the ID & password
- After this, you will see the details like Name of Beneficiary || Father Name, Katha number on your computer screen.
- Here, in the search box, enter the Khata number.
- Once, after entering this, the Beneficiary detail will be displayed to you
Edit The Information of The Beneficiary
For editing your Information on the YSR Housing Scheme Website, follow the above-mentioned procedure
After this, you have to click on “edit” option in order to edit the details given in the last column
Now after this, the Beneficiary details will be displayed along with “Web land information” and “Pss information”
Track Beneficiary Status Online
To track the Beneficiary Status Online, you have to follow these steps given below
- In the event your details are correct, click on “verify status” option & select “details matched” option
- After this, choose “Marital Status”,” Caste Details” and “Type of beneficiary”
- Now, select “Type of Land”, “Type of Crop” and Check “Status”.
- Suppose your details are wrong, choose “details not matched” option and select “reject reason”
- After entering all this, click on submit option and save the details
YSR Rythu Bharosa Check Payment Status
For checking the status of the payment for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, follow these steps below
- First of all, go to the official website by clicking here.
- On the home page of the website, choose “Payment status ” option available on the menu bar.
- After this, a new page opens where you have to enter your Aadhar card number
- Once you have entered this, solve the captcha code and click on the submit option
- Now, the status of your YSR Rythu Bharosa payment will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Statics
|Name of the District||Total Farmers||Number Of Families||Surveyed Farmers||ROFR Cultivators|
YSR Rythu Bharosa 1st & 2nd Installment Check – District Wise
|Name of the District||Direct Link|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
Also Read: Meebhoomi Portal AP Land Records Adangal at meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
YSR Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number
IF you face any issues or have any queries regarding the YSR Rythu Bharosa, you can call on 1902
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to the YSR Rythu Bharosa List. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to YSR Rythu Bharosa List in the comment.