Patta Chitta Online Status Tamil Nadu | தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல் | TN Patta Chitta Online Land Ownership | Patta Online Status Land Records | eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal
The Government of Tamil Nadu has started an official web portal with an objective to make land records available online. As we all aware that India is rapidly moving towards digitalization. In order to meet this, the Tamil Nadu online land records portal has been launched in the state. Here in this article we will provide you with all the information and specification of the Tamil Nadu online land records.
Now, with the help of Tamil Nadu online land records Portal, you will be able to view your land documents known as Patta Chitta documents. Patta Chitta is a very important government record issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Table of Contents
Details of TN Patta Chitta Land Record Portal
|Name of the Portal
|TN Patta Chitta Land Record
|Government of Tamil Nadu
|Patta Chitta, Tamil nadu Land Records, TN Patta View Status Check
|People of Tamil Nadu
|Facilitating access to information through digitization
|Name of the Department
|Revenue Department of Tamil Nadu
|Tamil Nadu Govt. Schemes
For the year 2019 and 2020, Patta Chitta are required to digitize your land records in Tamilnadu. In this article, we will provide you information about TN Patta Chitta online application, eligibility, application status, and validity of TN Patta Chitta. Also with this a step-by-step guide will be provided in this article using which you can apply for the Patta Chitta documents easily.
Now, after the launch of eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal, you do not need to spend money at CSC Center, all these process can be done online through Patta Chitta from home.
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta
The Indian Government is doing incredible things after the launch of the term digitalization. The term “Digitalization” refers to the process of digitalizing certain important documents related to a certain process in the country. This digitization is now happening with the document known as Patta Chitta which has been released by the government of Tamilnadu. The Patta Chitta will include the following information
- Owner name
- The number of Patta
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village
- Dimensions or area of the land
- Tax details
- Whether the land is a Wetland or Dryland
As soon as the land record name comes, the Patta’s name will come to our mind, how do I get Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta? What is the validity of TN Patta Chitta? Eligibility for Patta, Etc also arises. No worries, I this article we are going to talk about all the information. So read this article entirely.
What is a Tamil Nadu Patta and what does it have?
The Tamil Nadu Patta is an important document given by the Government of Tamil Nadu comes with the name of the real owner of the property. It is also called as “Record of Rights” (ROR). It act as a revenue record of a specific area of land. The Patta has the following details.
- Name of the property owner
- Name of the district concerned, taluka and village
- Patta number
- Survey Number and Subdivision
- Land Area Information and Tax Details
- Description of land being wetland or dry land
What is a Chitta?
Chitta is a legal revenue record that shows information about an immovable property which is given by the Village Administration Officer (VAO) and Taluka office. Chitta has the following information
- Relevant details about ownership,
- Size of the land
- Area of land.
The land is classified based on the priority as Nanjai (wetland) and Punjai (dry land). Nanjai means a specific land or area that has water bodies like canals, rivers, ponds, etc while on the other side punjai refers to the association of lesser water bodies with the land.
Important Note: Tamil Nadu Government has not been issuing Chitta until 2011. During those periods Patta and Chitta were merged into one document with all related details mentioned in the Patta.
Chitta Land Ownership Details
Through mind document, the information regarding land and revenue can be obtained. Basically, the land can be divided into the categories given below
- Wetland (nanjai)
- Dryland (punjai).
If you want to apply for the Patta Chitta documents using the official website of Tamil Nadu Land Records, you should have these following documents mentioned below.
- Proof of possession – You must have to submit an identity to prove that your land belongs to you. The following documents given below can be submitted as a proof document as a land possession.
- Paid tax receipt
- Electricity bill
- Importantly, for verification, you will have to provide the sales deed attaching the photocopy to the Tehsildar or concerned office.
Procedure for TN Patta Chitta Apply Online
By following the steps given below, you can easily apply for TN Patta Chitta Online
- First, you have to go to the Official Website of the Department of Revenue, Tamil Nadu.
- Once the home page of the website open, you have to click on “View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract“.
- After this, a new page opens where you will have to choose your District and Area. For area, you will be provided the option of urban and rural.
- Choose your respective urban or rural area and click ‘Submit‘ button.
For TN Patta Chitta urban Area
- Select your district, taluka, and village and choose one from Patta or Survey Number and solve the CAPTCHA code and click “Submit” option.
For TN Patta Chitta rural Area
- Fill your district, taluka, city, ward, block, survey number, subdivision number, and solve the CAPTCHA code and click “Submit” option.
TN Patta Chitta
If your information found valid, an online certificate will be provided with a specific property or land information by the Town Survey Land Register which includes information like type of land survey number, locality, municipal gate number etc.
Application Fee Details
You will have to pay an amount of Rs.100, if you apply online for the lease document through Tamil Nadu Land Records official website
Procedure to Check the Status of TN Patta Chitta
Follow these simple step by step process to check TN Patta Chitta status online.
- First, visit the Tamil Nadu E-District Official Website. Website home page opens on your screen.
- On the home page, enter the ‘Application ID’ and the mentioned ‘Captcha Values’.
- Click “Get Status“ option. Once you click this option, you will be shown the status of a Patta Chitta application.
Transfer of Patta Chitta
The transfer of Patta Chitta is done when you sell the property. This process is very similar to the registration process for Patta land. The following are the list of document that is necessary for the transfer of TN Patta Chitta
- An affidavit
- Copy of land sale record
- Proof of possession of property, water or electricity bill etc.
Stage of Patta Chitta transfer
The important major stages of Patta Chitta transfer are listed below.
- Firstly, you have to submit an application to your nearest Tehsildar office.
- After you submit, your application will be examined with respect to the specified property based on the documents provided with the application form., once it gets done then your application will be accepted or rejected
Validation of your Patta Certificate
The Validation of your Patta Certificate cn be checked online, in order to check the check the validity of issued certificates, follow these steps given below.
- First, visit the official website. Website home page opens on your screen.
- Click “Verify Patta” option on the home page of the website.
- A new page opens, here you have to enter the ‘Reference Number’ and click on “Submit” button.
How to View A Register Extract?
If you want to view a Register Extract. You have to follow these steps below.
- First, visit the official website. Now the home page of the website will open.
- Here, go to “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract” option.
- From the drop-down menu, click “View A-Register Extract“option.
- A new page opens on your screen where you have to enter Survey No and select subdivision number.
- Once you have entered these details, fill the captcha code given in the picture and submit it.
- Your document will be displayed on your screen.
Procedure to Know Your TN Patta Chitta Application Status
Follow these steps given below, if you want to know your TN Patta Chitta Application Status online
- First, go to the official website. Website home page appears on your screen.
- On the home page of the website, select “Know your Application Status” option.
- Now, a new page opens. Here on this page you have to enter the application ID and the CAPTCHA code.
- Once you have entered these details, click “Check Status” button.
- The TN Patta Chitta Application Status will be displayed on your screen.
Verification of Poramboke Land
If you want to verify wheather the land is Porambok land, follow these steps below.
- First, Visit the official website.
- Click “E-Services” section on the home page of the website.
- A new page opens now on your screen, here you have to provide the following details.
- Survey Number
- Subdivision Number
- Once you have entered all the details, Click “Submit” button
- The land-related information information will be displayed on your screen.
Procedure to Download Patta Chitta Mobile App
You have to follow these steps given below, in order to download the Patta Chitta Mobile App
- First, open Google Play store on your mobile phone.
- Once the home page opens. type “Patta Chitta Tamilnadu” in the search box and press Enter.
- After this, a list of results will be shown to you, choose the first one and open it
- Now, click “Install” button, after which the Patta Chitta Tamilnadu Mobile App will get downloaded to your mobile phone.
If you have any issues related or queries regarding TN Patta Chitta Land Record, you can contact [email protected].
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to TN Patta Chitta Land Record. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to TN Patta Chitta Land Record in the comment.
How to get online Patta Chitta from Tamil Nadu
In the above article, we have provided all the information on how to view Patta Chitta online, so you should read this article carefully.
Is Patta necessary in Tamilnadu?
Yes, Patta is a very important document which shows that the person legally owns the land or property. The Patta acts as a evidence.
How can I transfer Patta?
In case of death of the current owner of the land or property, the legal heir has all the option to move the Patta in his name without the will. The beneficiary can transfer the Patta in his name with the assent of others in case of a will of a deceased person. For more information in this regarding transfer of Patta, you should read the heading “Transfer of Patta Chitta”.
What does Patta, Chitta and TSLR mean?
We have provided all this information in detail, you must check the above article.