Today, here in this article we will share you all the important information related to the Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E Pass. Also, we will provide you all the important specification of the Tamil Nadu curfew pass which is accessible for all the people who resides in the Tamil Nadu state
The Government of Tamil Nadu has started a portal to provide Tamil Nadu E Pass for people to travel in and outside the state. Here in this article, we will provide you the step by step procedure which you should follow in order to apply for the Tamil Nadu COVID-19. Also we will be sharing you the eligibility criteria and other important things related to the TN Epass.
Table of Contents
Details of Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E Pass
|Topic Name||Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E Pass|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Essential residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To provide hassle free way to move in the state|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Schemes|
TN E Pass Registration Online
Like other states, the Tamil Nadu government is offering E-pass for their residents but it will be provided to just the individuals who are partnered to the fundamental obligations and cannot suspend their work.
If you comes under this individuals then you will be able to apply for the TN COVID-19 Epass. The TN E-pass will be provided after the confirmation procedure done by the power authorities of the Tamil Nadu Government. Read this article further so that you will get to know ho to apply for the TN COVID-19 Epass.
Is E-pass is Mandatory to travel in Tamil Nadu?
Yes, according to the new travel guidelines which has been announced by the government on 4th March 2021 in the event of increase in COVID-19 Fresh Cases, the government has mad the E-pass compulsory for travelling anywhere in India.
If you are planning to come to Tamil Nadu now, then you need to register the TN E Pass Online first. For the past days, there is been a tremendous increase in new covid-19 in the country, so in order to keep this under control, the state government has taken this decision.
Tamil Nadu Inter District E Pass
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Thiru Edappadi K Palaniswami has made an announcement last week that e pass will be given to the individuals within 24 hours who are travelling inter-district. Even the state government is providing E Pass for medical emergency, marriage, close relative’s death, Govt. Tender bidding, Ongoing Govt work. But this pass as said by the government is useful for one who have got strucked in other states and who would like to return home. Now, the E Pass is mandatory for people who travel through private vehicles.
TN E Pass Eligible Candidates
The people who fall under the mentioned below are the one who are eligible to apply for the Tamilnadu COVID-19 Epass
- Bank employees
- Fire Electricity
- Death case
- Government duties
- Health worker
- Water department
- Medical department
- Animal husbandry
- MSMEs Outside Greater Chennai Police Limits
- Movement, loading/unloading Goods
- Supply of Essential Goods
- Medical services
Declaration Of TN Epass
The following are the declaration that has to be made by the applicants who would like to apply for the TN Epass
- The main announcement is that the data provided by you in the application form is consistent with your insight and in the event that on check distinctions discovered incorrect or speak to dishonestly, at that point legitimate action will be made against the candidate.
- The other statement made by the government is not all candidates are eligible to avail the E-pass, some application will get rejected due to in correct or invalid reason for travelling and you can’t protest on this.
- The last and final thing is that the individual who have got the E-pass need to limit themselves in home isolation for 14 days once he/she completes the excursion and come back to their area.
TN Instant E Pass Registration
Follow these steps provided below, if you want to apply for an inter-district instant approval e pass
- First of all, go to the official website by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, enter your mobile number and solve the captcha code.
- After this, click on Send OTP option, after which the system will sent you a OTP code to your mobile number.
- You are required to enter this code in the OTP box and enter all the asked information on the screen
- Now, submit the application after checking all the entered information.
- After successful submission, you will receive an approval message within 24 hours.
Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E Pass Online Registration
In order to apply for the Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E Pass online, you have to follow these steps below
- First of all, you have to visit the official website link by click here
- After this, application form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this application from like
- Applicant Name
- Mobile number
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Email Id of the applicant if any
- Type of applicant
- Aadhaar number
- Last 4 digits of their Aadhaar card
- Address details
- District Name
- Police station
- The applicant has to submit the police station name in which his/her area falls.
- Post office
- Post office name located in their area
- Pin code of the applicant area
- Registration number of the Vehicle
- Type of vehicle
- Journey type
- Purpose of travel
- The applicant has to choose the purpose from the predefined list which is medical/ government duty/ collection or distribution of grocery/ other essential/ marriage/ funeral, etc.
- Pass date
- Select the date you want to avail your pass and last date of the pass
- Source of the route
- Enter the name of the route where your journey will start and where it will end.
- Enter the remarks on why you need this E-pass and explain your travel
- Members travelling
- Name, age and mobile number of the person who are going to travel with you.
- If you are going to travel with more than one person, then you are required to hit the addition sign, after which next column will get added in the form.
- After this, you need to tick the declaration
- You will receive the registration ID
- In the event, your details are legitimate, E-pass will be provide to you
- Take the print out of the E-pass
Procedure to avail E-pass For Inter District And Inter State Movement In Own Vehicle
- First of all, you have to visit TN e-Registration official website, after which the website home page will open in front of you.
- Here on the home page, you have to select your destination for which you are going to travel
- Travelling within India/Tamil Nadu
- Coming to TamilNadu from a foreign country
- After choosing one of the option given above, a new page opens on your screen.
- On this page, you are asked to enter your email id and captcha code
- After this, you need to fill in the OTP that you had received on your registered mobile number into the OTP box
- Once you are done with the above steps, click on the login option.
- Now, you will see a registration form on your screen, here you need to fill all the information asked which included
- Travel history
- Email address
- Phone number etc
- Once you have entered all these details, click on register to avail e-pass
- After successful verification by the concerned department, you will receive your e-pass on your registered email ID
- In this way, your registration of e-pass for inter-district and inter-state Movement in your own vehicle will be completed
Procedure to apply E-Pass for Passengers Who Are Outside India
- Firstly, you have to visit the Norka Registration Page, after which the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- Now on thr website home page, you have to click on the outside India tab
- After this, a new page will appear in front of you, here you have to provide the following information
- Date of birth
- Residing country
- Permanent address in Kerala
- Present address
- Phone number with country code
- WhatsApp number
- After entering all the above details correctly, click on next
- Now, again a new page opens in front of you, here in this page, you have to fill in the required information and upload all the required documents
- Once you are done with the above step, click on the register button.
- After this, the registration number will pop up on your screen.
- Now, you are required to visit the covid-19 Jagratha website by clicking here
- After this, a new page will open where you will be entering your mobile number and Norka registration number
- After entering, click on the verify button.
- A new page will open on front of you, where you are required to enter the necessary information.
- Once you are done with the above step, click on get E-Pass option
- After you click on this link e-pass will get e-pass generated on your computer screen.
- You will have to click on the download link, if you would like to download it
Procedure To avail E-Pass For Those Passengers Who Are Inside India
- First of all, go to the Norka registration page, after which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the website home page, click on inside India option
- After this, you have to click new registration in covid-19 jagratha
- Now, a new page will open in front of you, here in this page, you have to fill in your mobile number
- Once you are done, click on the verify button.
- After this, a registration form will appear in front of you, you are required to fill all the information asked in this form.
- Now, upload all the necessary documents asked in this form and click on register
- After that, you will have to go to the covid-19 jagrata site by simply clicking here
- Now, you need to fill in your mobile number and Norka registration number
- After entering, click on the verify button.
- A new page will open on front of you, where you are required to enter the necessary information and upload the required documents
- Once you are done with the above step, click on download e-pass option
- After you click on this link e-pass will get downloaded on your device
Procedure to Recover Forgotten Norka Registration Number
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of covid-19 jagratha, after which the home page will open on front of you.
- Now on the home page, you are required to click on the citizen tab
- After this, click on the domestic entry
- Now, you are asked to click on the forget norka registration number
- Now, a new page will open on your screen, here in this page, you need to enter your mobile number and date of birth
- After entering, click on proceed button, after that you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Now you are required to enter this OTP received into the OTP box
- After this click on the submit button.
- Your Norka registration number will be sent to your registered mobile number
How to do New Registration In Covid-19 Jagratha Website?
In order to do New Registration In Covid-19 Jagratha Website, you have to follow the below steps
- First of all, visit the official website of covid-19 jagratha, after which the website home page will open.
- On the home page of the website, click on the citizen tab
- After this, you need to click on the domestic entry
- Now, you have to click on the option new registration in covid-19 jagratha
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you need to fill in your mobile number and click on the verify option
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number
- You have to enter this OTP in the space provided and click on proceed.
- Now, you will see a registration form on your computer screen.
- You have to fill all the necessary information asked in this form.
- After filling it, click on the submit button.
- In this way, your new registration on covid-19 jagratha website will be completed.
Modify/Reschedule Your Registration
For rescheduling or modifying your registration, follow these below steps
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of covid-19 jagratha.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the citizen tab
- After this, you will have to click on the domestic entry.
- Now, a new page gets opened on your screen where you need to click on reschedule/modify your registration
- After this, enter your registration number in the given space.
- Now, you have to click on the verify option.
- You will now see a registration form opened in front of you
- Here you will be able to make changes and once completing click on the submit button
- In this way, you will reschedule or modify your registration
TN e pass Helpline Details
In our website, we have provided you with all the important information regarding TN e pass registration. Even after this, if you face any issues while performing any of those steps given above or if you have
queries. You can reach out to the helpline numbers given below
Helpline Number – 9345168402, 9444920525, 956603311, 9080144760, 9566300846, 9444761625,
Toll free Nos –1070 & 1077, 1-800-425-1333
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E Pass. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to TN e pass in the comment.