UP Shadi Anudan Yojana or UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2022 or Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2022 is an initiative taken by the government of state Uttar Pradesh to provide financial assistance to the people belonging to economically backward class for marriage. Through this sadi anudan scheme government has kicked off offering an amount of Rs.51,000 to beneficiaries for their daughter shadi. Government of Uttar Pradesh is responsible for distribution of funds. Online applications for Shadi Anudan Scheme 2022 have started, so now you can avail the financial benefits by applying online.
Keypoints Points of Shadi Anudan Scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2022 (English Name) यूपी शादी अनुदान योजना 2022 (Hindi Name)|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Of Uttar Pradesh- Mr Yogi Adityanath|
|Department Concerned||Social Welfare Department|
|Governing Authority||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Objective||Provide financial assistance for girl marriage|
|Assistance Amount||Rs 51,000/-|
|Beneficiary||Girls of Uttar Pradesh|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Scheme|
What is Shadi Anudan Scheme?
To assist the girls who are getting married with financial assistance, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022. This scheme aids the people who fall under the category poor and financially backward and are not able to marry their daughter. In order to enjoy the assistance amount of Rs 51,000, the applicant needs to satisfy certain eligibility criteria.
Features of UP Shadi Anudan Scheme
Below are the few foremost features of the UP Marriage Grant Scheme:
- Both low-income and financially incompetent families are granted with the benefits of the UP sadi anudan to aid in their daughter’s marriage
- It’s mandatory that the age of the daughter should be 18 years or more on the date of marriage and the groom needs to be 21 years of age or more on marriage time
- The grant for application of marriage under vivah anudan will be allowed to a maximum of two daughter from a family
- This UP Shadi Anudan Scheme covers the people belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Classes and other backward classes for providing financial assistance of their daughter’s marriage
- In order to benefit from the financial assistance of this scheme, the annual income of the family needs to be under the poverty limit, that is the people living in rural areas should have an annual income not more than Rs 46080 and for those living in the urban areas the annual income should not exceed Rs 56460
- As the Marriage Grant Scheme works both in the rural and urban areas, the applicants of urban region are provided with Rs 51000 and Rs 40000 for those in rural area
- The financial aid given for the marriage of girls under this scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary, so it’s important that the applicant have their own bank account that to in the national bank only.
UP Shadi Anudan Scheme Benefits
Some of the major benefits of UP Shadi Anudan Scheme are as follows
- The amount credited under UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022 can be withdrawn only when the applicant’s daughter is married
- Medical facilities are also provided to the girls along with the UP sadi anudan 2022 scheme grant
- The application for vivah anudan scheme 2022 is allowable only before 90 days of marriage or after 90 days
- Target of granting grants to all 2 lakh households was included by the low-income families of all sections of the state in this scheme
- To accomplish cent percent target in this scheme, all the District Magistrates have been directed through video conferencing from time to time and a comprehensive overview of progress is also being done
- The entire process of application and grant for Vivah Anudan Scheme is made online in order to keep and make the processes of the scheme transparent
- With the purpose of making sure that the marriage is really going on or not, the District Collectors are advised to collect video grafting of marriage and inform further through video conferencing
What are the benefits of Shadi Anudan Scheme?
State Government of Uttar Pradesh has inaugurated Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2022 to aid the people who are unable to marry their daughter. Some of the essential benefits of the scheme are mentioned below:
- Families belonging to reserved section of the society are expected to benefit from this sadi anudan scheme
- This scheme also comes under the Marriage Grant Scheme 2022, and is hoped to cover the entire marriage conditions under this section
- Helps to change the negative perspective of the girl being a burden to their family
- Resolves the problem of amount needed by the poor family for the marriage of a their girl by providing financial aid
- An simple online interface has been set up by the authority, to make it easy for the applicants enrol for the marriage’s financial assistance
- It’s looked forward that the practice of dowry which is still in functioning can be reduced to some extent through the scheme
Shadi Anudan Scheme’s Subsidy
Under this Shadi Anudan Scheme, all the applicants who apply will be given a financial aid up to Rs.51,000. The money received by the beneficiaries from the state government is directly transferred directly to their bank accounts, in order to confirm that the benefits of this scheme are given to the beneficiary.
What are the documents required for UP Shadi Anudan Scheme?
When you are applying for Vivah Anudan Scheme, following are the documents that you need to keep with you for the online application process.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Both bride and groom birth certificate
- Income Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Two Individual Passport Size Photo
- After marriage need to submit the joint photograph
- Bank Passbook along with bank account details
- Weeding Card
- Marriage Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof (Voter ID & Ration Card)
Note: All the above documents must be between 40KB in PDF
Eligibility Criteria of Shadi Anudan Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh
- Availing applicant must be from the reserved section of the society that is Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Caste, Economically Backward Section or all the general classes of people who are below the poverty line
- Under Sadi Anudan Scheme, at the time of marriage, the girl’s age should be more than 18 years and the boy’s age should be 21 years
- Annual income of the applicant family should be below Rs 46,080 per year in the rural area and Rs 56,460 per year in urban areas
Steps to Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme
- First visit the official site of the Shadi Anudan that is shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- Official homepage of the Shadi Anudan site will be displayed on the screen
- For registration first you need to select the category for which you need apply
- Based on the category which you belong choose from the options that is scheduled caste or scheduled tribe, other backward class or minority category
- Depending on the category, press the “New Registration” link on Shadi Anudan home page
- Now, the application form appears on the screen in which you need to fill the details in applicant’s information
- Then fill in the complete details of marriage correctly
- After which, now provide the details of your annual income and bank account
- Once filling in all the details, check once whether the details filled or correct to your knowledge
- Now click on the “Submit” button
- You receive the acknowledgment number as the confirmation message for submission
How to modify the information mentioned on UP Shadi Anudan Application form?
In case you have posted any wrong information on the site you can modify the details with few simple steps as mentioned below
- First, visit the official site of Vivah Anudan site that is shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- Click on the “Submit application form revision or final” option
- Now, check on the details mentioned on the application form and correct the details if any type of correction is needed
- Check on the details like your application number, bank account number, password and submit the application by typing the captcha code given on the page
- At last, save the application form and “Submit” it
Procedure to track the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2022 application status
- To see the status of the application, you need to visit the official site of sadi anudan that is shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- Press on the “Status of application form” link on the homepage of the portal
- After this, select on the district and enter your “Account number” or “Registration number” and enter the “Search” button
- Now, you can view the status of the application you have submitted
How to login to the Vivah Anudan Scheme Portal?
Follow these step by step procedure to login to the Vivah Anudan Scheme Portal
- First of all, visit the official site of the Shadi Anudan Scheme of Uttar Pradesh
- At the moment, homepage of the official site will be displayed
- In the homepage, choose the “Category” tab.
- Now, enter the registration number, password and captcha code
- Once filling in the details click on the “Login” button, which will enable you to login
How to print the Shadi Anudan Application Form
If you want to print the Shadi Anudan Application Form, you have to follow the below steps
- Go to the official site of Sadi Anudan, homepage of the site will open
- In the home page, choose the option “Print the application form“
- Once clicking the “Print” option, next page will open in front of you where you will see the login form
- In that login form, fill in the application number, bank account number and password
- Next you need to enter the captcha code and click on the “Login” button
- Now the application will open that can be printed
How to download Shadi Anudan Yojana Form?
Follow these steps to download the Shadi Anudan Yojana Form online
- Go to the official site of Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme, home page will open
- On the page, click on the option of “Category“
- Now, three options will open which are as follows:
- General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe
- Other Backward Category
- Minority Category
- Based on your need click on the link
- Once you click on the link, the page will open in front of you in PDF format
- Now, click on the download option, thus the form will be downloaded on your device
- In this way, you will download the Shadi Anudan Yojana Form.
Shadi Anudan Helpline
- General, SC, ST Category: 18004190001
- Other Backward Classes Category: 18001805131
- Minority Category: 05222286199
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Shadi Anudan Uttar Prades. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website at sarkariyojanaindia.com. Also post your queries related to Vivah Anudan Scheme in the comment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long it will take to get money from Vivah Anudan Scheme?
As set by the government, process will take from 30 to 60 days form the time of application or it may also take 90 days. The process completely depends on the Village Development Officer since they are ones who need to verify the application
What is the possibility of getting money from Shadi Anudan Scheme at earliest?
For getting money as soon possible from the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme you need to keep checking the status of your application from time to time and contact the officer with whom your application is pending. And you can make an request with the officer to certify your application as soon as possible and send it forward.
Where to complain when you are not getting money through Shadi Anudan Scheme?
When you are worried that after application of Marriage Grant Scheme online you have not received money, then you can lodge your complaint directly on Chief Minister Helpline or on the portal of Janasunwai where your compliant is written and receipt is given.
What is the difference between Vivah Anudan Yojana and Shadi Anudan Yojana?
When you are hearing Vivah Anudan Yojana and Shadi Anudan Yojana you might get confused that both the schemes are different and their benefits might differ. But, to be true both are same schemes referred by different names by the people
Where to complain when brokers are asking money for Sadi Anudan Yojana Scheme?
If any individual demands money for Sadi Anudan Scheme, you can lodge a complaint that will lead to action. To complain Janasunwai Portal or Chief Minister Helpline can be used. If not so one can also complaint through writing and send through speed post or registry to the Residence of District Officer. So that, action will be taken against the individuals who are demanding money for the Marriage Grant Scheme
Vivah Anudan Scheme FAQ’s
Can Sadi Anudan Yojana be applied offline?
No, in order to make it easy for the people all process of Shadi Anudan Yojana is made online. Right from registration, tracking the status of the application, printing, downloading etc are all made online.
Where to apply for Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme?
If you are not able to apply online for Marriage Grant Scheme, you can visit the nearest Common Service Center. Around 4,00,000 Common Service Center are working all over India, where you can easily apply for Shadi Anudan Scheme online
What is the cost for applying online in common service center for Uttar Pradesh Wedding Grant Scheme?
For Marriage Grant Scheme application in the Common Service Center you will be charged from Rs 20 to Rs 50. There you will be applied for the scheme and print out will be given
How to find the nearest common service center?
When you don’t have a knowledge on which common service center is open near you, go to Google and search there by typing nearby common service center. You will find the entire common service center near you on Google Map.
Can own common service center can be opened?
Yes, it’s possible to open your own common service center. It’s very easy to start this type of online work by setting up own common service center CSC where you would be paid a good commission to your work