The Central and state government has been launching various scholarship schemes for the development of students. This initiatives will assist students to get proper education. Like all other scholarship schemes, the Government of Gujarat has started MYSY scholarship scheme. Today here in this article, we will provide you information on MYSY scholarship scheme, its benefits, objective, features, scheme eligibility, necessary documents required to get MYSY Scholarship 2021, how to apply for MYSY 2021 etc. Incase you want to avail benefits of this scholarship scheme. We request you to read this article completely till the end. So that you will get complete information on MYSY scholarship.
Table of Contents
Overview of MYSY Scholarship
|Scheme Name||MYSY Scholarship|
|Started by||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiary||Students of Gujarat|
|Objective||Students can avail scholarship|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Category||Gujarat Govt Scheme|
|Application start date||19 October 2020|
|Application end date||31 December 2020|
|Renewal date||12 October 2020|
|Last date to renew||31 December 2020|
What is Mukhymantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana?
Mukhymantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana or MYSY Scholarship is scholarship scheme started for the students of Gujarat who belongs to the economically weaker section category. All interested candidate who would like to purse higher education such as engineering, pharmacy course, diploma courses, medical course, etc will be able to apply for this scholarship every year.
Every year, the Gujarat government is spending Rs 1000 crore for Mukhymantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana. On the official website launched, the interested students can apply for the MYSY scholarship. Here we provide you the step by step procedure on how to apply for this scheme.
MYSY Scholarship Objective
The main aim of starting this MYSY Scholarship Scheme to to aid the students in the state who are not able to continue their higher studies because of poor family income. By this scholarship scheme, the government offers financial support for those students, so that they will be able to continue their education without any difficulties.
MYSY Scholarship types
The MYSY Scholarship has three different kind of scholarships which are listed below
- Tuition fee grant
- Hostel grant
- Book / instruments grant
Tuition Fee Grant
|Maximum Limit (Amount)||Courses|
|2,00,000||Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS)|
|50,000||Professional Graduation Course (BE, BTech, BPharm, etc)|
|10,000||Other Graduation Courses (Bcom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc)|
NOTE: Applicable for Self Finance Courses. Amount of 50% of annual Tuition Fee
|Applicable||Government, GIA, SF|
|Grant Amount||Rs.1200/- Month|
|Admission in||Admission should be in other Taluka|
|Rs.1000/-||Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS)|
|Rs.5000/-||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture|
Renewal of MYSY scholarship
If you want to do the MYSY scholarship renewal, you need to secure 50% marks in previous final examination and must have at least 75% in attendance at the end of the semester or year. Incase if these criteria is not fulfilled, you will not be able to renew the scholarship under the Gujarat MYSY scheme
Benefits and features of MYSY Scholarship
Some of the major benefits and features of MYSY Scholarship are as follows
- The non- reserve students also can avail benefits of this scholarship like they will get financial help for buying books and equipment’s.
- Financial support of Rs 10 lakh will be given for all the students who are in Gujarat medical education research society and dental courses during 5 years
- Those students who would like to appear in competitive exam will get proper training at training centres.
- The government gives Rs 1200 per month as financial assistance for 10 months in the event there is no higher education facility or government hostel
- Students who passed in their class 10th and 12th with 80% and have chosen diploma courses will be given an amount of Rs 25000 per year or 50% fees whichever is less
- The Government will provide free of cost outfit, reading material etc for students under MYSY scholarship scheme.
- Age relaxation of of 5 years will be provided for all students in all government jobs.
Who Can avail benefit Of MYSY Scholarship Scheme?
- Students who have got 80% or more marks in class 10th or 12th and willing to take diploma or bachelor’s degree.
- Children of Shahid Jawan
- Those students whose family income is below Rs 600000
- Students who got more than 65% marks in their diploma and would like to get admission in bachelor
MYSY Scheme Eligibility
|Courses||Percentage||Annual family income|
|Diploma courses||Must have got 80% or more in their class 10th||Rs 600000 per annum|
|Engineering and pharmacy courses||Must have got 80% or more in their class 12th||Rs 600000 per annum|
|Medical courses||Must have secured 80% or more percentage in class 12th||Rs 600000 per annum|
|Other courses like BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA etc||Must have secured 80% or more percentage in class 12th||Rs 600000 per annum|
You need to have the following documents listed below to apply for the MYSY scholarship
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate
- Certificate from institute for new student
- Self declaration form
- Hostel admission letter and fee receipt
- Renewal certificate from institute
- Self declaration for non IT returns
- Recent passport size photo
- 10th and 12th standard marksheet
- Admission letter and fee receipt
- Bank account proof
- Affidavit (non-judicial stamp paper Rs 20)
MYSY Scholarship Eligible courses list
The following are the list of Eligible courses that comes under MYSY Scholarship Scheme.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery & Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Medicine and Surgery
- Dental Surgery
Bachelor of Engineering & Bachelor of Technology
- Agriculture Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Instrumentation Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information and Communications Technology
- Information Technology
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Electricals and Electronics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Environment Engineering
- Environment Science and Engineering
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Interior Design
- Nature therepy
- Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
Bachelors of Arts
- Social Works
- Rural Development
- Indian Culture
- Political Science
Bachelors of Commerce
- Business Management
- International Business
- Computer application
- Marketing Management
How to Apply for MYSY Scholarship?
Follow these step by step procedure to apply for the MYSY Scholarship
- First, you have to visit the official website of MYSY scholarship.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Login/Register for 2020-21“.
- After this, you have to hit the “Fresh Application” option
- In case you are an registered user on this portal, you can login with your credentials or if this your first time, you visit the website, click on the “Registration” tab.
- Now, a new page appears in front of you, here you have to fill in all the details asked like board, University, stream, passing year, admission year, enrollment number, mobile number etc
- Once the above step is done, click on “Get Password“
- After this, you will see a registration form opened on your screen.
- In this form, fill all the information asked accordingly.
- Now, please attach all the required documents asked in this form.
- In the end, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will complete the MYSY scholarship Application procedure.
How to Renew MYSY Scholarship?
You can renew your MYSY Scholarship by following the steps below
- First of all, visit the official website of MYSY scholarship.
- The home page of the website will open, here click on “Login/Register for 2020-21“
- After this, click on the “Renewal Application” option.
- Now, a new page will open where you will have to fill in all the necessary details asked like board, stream, application year, enrollment number, password etc.
- Once you are done entering all these details, click on “Login” button.
- Now, a renewal form will open in front of you, here you need to fill in all the details asked accordingly.
- Once it is done, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will renew your scholarship.
Procedure to Apply for MYSY Scholarship In Case of Delayed Application
- First, go to MYSY scholarship official website by clicking here.
- Once you see the home page, you have to click on the “Login/Register for 2020-21“
- After this, you need to hit “Delayed Application” option.
- Now, click on “Renewal Application” if you are a delayed student who has never applied for MYSY Scholarship.
- Now, a login form will open where you have to fill in all the necessary information asked accordingly.
- Incase you are not a registered user, click on “Registration” link
- After this, fill in all the information asked in this form correctly.
- Now, attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
- In the end, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will apply MYSY scholarship in case of delayed application
Steps to check Student Status
- In order to check the Student Status, you have to first visit the MYSY scholarship official website.
- Once you see the homepage of the website, click on “Student status“
- After this, you will see a new page on your screen where you will have to fill in all necessary information such as standard, stream, board, passing year seat number, password etc.
- Now, click on “Get students detail” button.
- In the end, you will see the Student’s details on your computer screen.
How to Download User Manual?
Follow these steps below to download the MYSY scholarship User Manual
- First, visit the official website of the MYSY scholarship after this, the home page will open.
- On the home page of the website open, click on the “User manual” option.
- After this, click on the “For officers (SSO users)” option.
- Once you click on this option, you will see the list of the user manual on your screen.
- You can click on link according to your preference.
- After clicking on any link, you will see the User manual in the PDF format
- You can also download this User manual by clicking on the “Download” button.
Procedure To View Contact List
- First, visit the MYSY scholarship official website by clicking here.
- Once you see the home page of the website, click on the “Contact us” option.
- After this, you will see a new page where you can view the list of contact details
|List of document formats||Click Here|
|Important instructions for Aadhaar linking||Click Here|
|List of Education Department resolution for Chief Minister Yuva swavalamban Yojana||Click Here|
|List of help centres||Click Here|
|Instructions to students for returning help||Click Here|
|List of departments||Click Here|
|Guideline for technical students||Click Here|
|Important instructions for universities and colleges regarding MYSY and other scholarships||Click Here|
|MYSY GR for corona warriors||Click Here|
|Format of various income tax return form||Click Here|
|Instructions to students||Click Here|
|Important instructions for pending document students||Click Here|
On our website, we have provided all information related to Gujarat MYSY scholarship scheme. Even then if you face any difficulties while doing any of these steps above or if you have any queries, then you can reach out to the helpline number given below
MYSY Helpline – 079-26566000, 7043333181