The Government of Telangana has started Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme in the state to benefit the families who are unable to marry their daughters, or families who treat the women in their household a burden. Today here in this article we will provide you all the information related to TN Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2020, Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Form, Apply Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme, Eligibility & all other information.
As we all aware that the Telangana Government has launched various schemes in the state for the empowerment of brides and women. In our society, women are treated as a burden, in order to meet this thing, the state government has introduced TN Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Telangana started with an aim to change the mindset of the people and making women empowered. In this article, we will give you all the information in a step by step using which you can complete the application process to take advantage of TN Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme. Also with this we will provide the eligibility criteria, application process, required documents, process to check the status.
Overview of TN Kalyana Lakshmi
|Name of the Scheme||Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Girls in the State|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance for Brides in the state|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2020
- To help the families in the state of Telangana, who are unable to marry their daughters, or families who consider women in their household a burden, the government has introduced the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme. In order to marry a daughter, the people under lower class have to face financial issues, Because of this head of the family also has to face some mental problems.
- With the help of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2020, the state government has made a promise to the people that the beneficiaries will be provided financial assistance for marriage of their daughters. The financial amount will be transferred into their account of the mother of the bride. So that there will be no financial trouble in the marriage of the bride.
The Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao has introduced the Kalyana Laxmi Yojana with two components. The following are those components.
- Kalyana Laxmi Yojana has been launched for the people who are Hindu minorities and in the below the poverty line category.
- For Muslim community brides, Shaadi Mubarak is introduced
Incentives under the Scheme
- Under the Kalyan Laxmi Yojana, both of the components mentioned above have several incentives which are as follows
- Kalyan Laxmi Yojana originally started at 2014 for which the government had given Rs.51,000 as financial assistance.
- Again, the financial amount has been revised in the year 2017 as Rs 75,116 by the government of Telangana.
- Then, during the year 2018, the government has again revised the financial amount as Rs 1,00,116
In order to get benefits of the Kalyan Laxmi Yojana, you need to meet the following criteria’s mentioned below.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- The bride should be in the category of below poverty line
- The bride’s family should be in a minority group.
- Under Kalyan Laxmi Yojana, the age of the bride should be 18 years or more.
For Kalyana Laxmi-
- For SC Rs.2,00,000/-
- ST Rs.2,00,000/-
- Urban- Rs.2,00,000/-
- Rural- Rs.1,50,000/-
For Shaadi Mubarak- Rs.2,00,000/-
To apply for the Kalyan Laxmi Yojana, you need to have the following documents mentioned below
- Aadhaar card for identification
- Birth certificate of the bride issued by the competent authority.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details of the bride and bride’s mother
- Wedding Card (optional)
- Marriage confirmation certificate
- VRO/Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate
- Bride’s Photo
- Age proof certificate
TN Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Procedure
In the event you meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned above, you can apply online for the TN Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme by following the steps given below.
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of TN Kalyana Lakshmi, after which the home page of the website open.
- Once the home page open, click on the Kalyana Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak option.
- After this, a new page opens where you will see an application form
Direct Link: Click Here
Now here in this application form, you need to enter thr following details given below
- Personal Details
- Income details
- Caste details
- Permanent address
- Present address
- Bride’s bank account details (mandatory for orphans only)
- Bank account details of the bride’s mother
- Once you have entered all the details correctly, upload all the necessary documents asked accordingly.
- In the last step, solve the CAPTCHA code and click the “Submit” option above.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Status Check
If you want to check the application status of the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme that you have submitted, follow the steps below.
- First of all, go to the official website of this scheme.
- Once the website home page opens, click on the Kalyana Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak option available.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you where you have to click on the Print / Status option according to your category.
- Now again a new page opens on your screen, here in this page, enter the Aadhaar Number and Phone Number of the bride and click on the Get status and print button.
- Your Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Status Check will be done in this way.
Procedure to Edit Kalyana Lakshmi Application
In the event, you want to edit or modify anything on the Kalyana Lakshmi Application, you have to follow the steps below.
- First of all, visit the official website by clicking here, after which the home page of the website will open.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click “Kalyana Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak” option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, here you need to click on the Edit / Upload option based on your category.
- After this a new page will open again, here in this page, enter the marriage ID and phone number of the bride and click on the Get Details button.
- Now, make the changes accordingly and then hit on the Submit button.
- Your application edits will be completed in this way.
If you face any difficulty while performing any of these steps mentioned above or if you have any doubt regarding TN Kalyana Lakshmi, you can contact the officials 10:30 am to 5 pm on the working day. The details are given below
In case of any kind of problem, you can get help by contacting between 10:30 am to 5 pm on the working day.
- General Issues: 040-23390228
- Technical Issues: 040-23120311
- E-mail: [email protected]
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme in the comment.