The Reliance jio company is selecting eligible students to offer scholarships to help them continue their education without difficulties. Today here in this article, we will be discussing about Jio Scholarship 2022, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, Jio Scholarship online and offline Application Procedure and more. So read this article till end.
Overview of Reliance Jio Scholarship
We all aware about Reliance jio, it is one of the successful organizations running their operations across India. Now that the company has taken a initiative to offer financial assistance to the economically weaker students who are facing difficulties in continue their education. To apply for Jio Scholarship, you have to score at least 65% marks in class 12th examination.
|Scholarship Name||Jio Scholarship 2022|
|Started by||Reliance jio|
|Objective||To provide scholarship of 35000 Rupees per annum|
|Beneficiaries||Class 10th and 12th Students|
|Category||Article / Scholarships|
Those students who are currently in their class 10 and class 12 irrespective of their board (State, CBSE and ICSE Board of India) are eligible to apply for the Jio Scholarship. You will be able to apply for this scholarship by just filing up the Jio Scholarship application form. All procedure related to this will be covered in this article. The selection procedure is based on candidate’s academic performance and overall behaviour. Also, the candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria set for this scholarship.
|Jio scholarship application form||Onprocess|
|Last date to apply for the scholarship||December 31, 2021|
|Announcement of result||To be notified|
|Distribution of award||To be notified|
What is Jio Scholarship 2022?
The eligibility criteria of the marks vary for different educational boards available in India. This scholarship is very famous as it will offer 35,000 Rupees per annum to all eligible candidates to complete their education. You will be able to apply for this scholarship before the end of your academic year to be eligible.
You need fulfil these eligibility criteria below to apply for the scholarship
|For class 10th||Students doing class 10th in state board have to get 70% or more in their final exam whereas those students in CBSE and ICSE must get 85% marks.|
|For class 11th||Students doing class 11th in state board have to get 70% or more in their final exam whereas those students in CBSE and ICSE must get 85% marks.|
|For class 12th||Those who are doing class 12th in state board have to get 65%, however those students in CBSE and ICSE must get 80% marks to get eligible for this scholarship|
|Graduation||Candidates who are doing graduation have to secure at least 75% marks or more in college.|
|Post-Graduation||Post-graduation candidates have to secure a minimum of 75% marks to apply for this scholarship.|
Jio Scholarship Necessary Documents
You need to have the following documents while applying for the Jio scholarship application form.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size photograph
- School or college Identity Card
- Marksheets of class 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation
- Pass certificate of class 10th, 11th, 12th, and Graduation
Jio Scholarship Selection Procedure
The Jio Scholarship Selection Procedure will done in the following manner.
- The candidate might attend a test conducted for the Reliance Jio Scholarship.
- The admit card for the exam will be made available on the official website incase of any examination conducted for this scholarship.
- Detailed verification procedure will be done in order to get the deserving candidates.
- Certain reservation might be incurred according to the candidate’s class, age, annual income, etc.
- Student who gets selected for this scholarship will get the amount directly in their bank accounts.
Rewards under Reliance Jio Scholarship
You will get these rewards according your educational category.
|Class 10th||Rs. 35,000 per annum|
|Class 11th||Rs. 38,000 per annum|
|Class 12th||Rs. 45,000 per annum|
|Graduation||Rs. 52,000 per annum|
|Post Graduation||Rs. 55,000 per annum|
Jio Scholarship Application Procedure online
If you want to apply for Jio Scholarship online, you have to follow these steps below
- First of all, you have to go JIO Official website by clicking here.
- Once you see the home page of the website, you have to click on “Jio Scholarship Application Form” option.
- After this, a new page will open, from here you have to download the application.
- Now, take a printout of this application form and then fill up your personal and bank details
- Enter all the details correctly and verify it once.
- After this, attach all the required documents asked in the form including your certificates and caste certificates
- Once you are done with the above steps, submit the filled application to the nearest Jio office.
- In this way, you will complete the JIO Application Procedure online.
Jio Scholarship Application Procedure Offline
Follow these below steps to do Jio Scholarship Application Procedure Offline
- First, you have to go to your nearby Reliance jio office.
- Get the application form from the counter an then fill up your personal information.
- After this, with the filled application, attach your bank details and paste your passport size photograph
- Now, attach all the required documents asked in the application form.
- Once you are done then take a print out of this application form before submitting it to the counter.
How to Submit Feedback for JIO Scholarship?
- First, you have to go to JIO official website at https://www.jio.com/.
- Once the home page open, click on “Feedback” option at the bottom of the page.
- After this, a new page will open where you will see a application form.
- You have to fill up this feedback form and then click on “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will submit feedback on the JIO Portal.
- You can submit feedback for JIO Scholarship by following these steps given below’
Before applying for the scholarship program, you have go through the eligibility criteria.
- You need to have working mobile number and a valid email ID for applying for the scholarship program.
- You should keep all the documents read before applying for the scholarship scheme.
- Do your application form submission via laptop or a desktop instead of mobile phone.
- Don’t wait until the last to apply for the scholarship.
- Verify all the details entered carefully before final submission.