The India Post Agent Login step by step process 2022 at https://dopagent.indiapost.gov.in.
Table of Contents
What is India Post Agent?
The India post is named under the department of the post (DoP) which is the major trading postal system in India. This portal was officially started in 1854 by the Ministry of communication, India.
The department of the post (DoP) is considered as the largest and most distributed service in the country and the world. For this portal, thousands of employees working under this postal system who get benefitted by the commission rewards given by the department.
The DoP was created by Lord Dalhousie, who has started the base for new contemporary India postal services. The rates were standardized, improving the services all over the country.
Services offered by DoP
With the help of this system, you will be able to avail the following services.
- Dispatching money by money order services.
- Delivering mail to all states and cities in the country.
- This system provides rural life insurance RPL and life insurance PLI.
- India Post accepts deposits from the small saving schemes.
- This system help the government in making pension payments.
- General retail services like sale of forms, bill collections
- The India post is having 155,015 post offices in the country which is the top list in the world.
Types of agents.
- Standard Agent System SAS
- Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojna agent (MPKBY)
- Public provident fund PPF.
Standard Agent System (SAS)
The above type of agents will perform different tasks as follows
- Promotes the sales at KVP/NSC/TD/MIS/DSRGE therby working with the post offices and investors in the country.
- This system achieves the doorstep services for the investors
India post agent will get a commission of 1% upon each successful collection which is made by the post office and other departments related to the DoP.
Application documents for all types of India post agents
Applicants who would like to send their application to the district collector office must hold the following documents that is provided by the district institutional finance office/OIC in every district in all states.
- Application form
- Agreement form
- Nomination form
- Photocopy of the SAS agency.
- Documents proof such as date of birth and ration card
- An affidavit which is attested by the Magistrate for Rs. 10/-
- Two character certificates and two recent passport size photos. (2 photos for PPF and 4 for the MPKBY and SAS)
India Post Agent Login
Process for DOP agent working at agent portal
- Agents who would like to access the official portal have to first visit the official website portal https://dopagent.indiapost.gov.in
- The agent (MPKBY/PRSS) will get their login details ie: username and password from the DoP offices.
- All the account that is linked with the agent will be shown on the website.
- A separate list for the cash/DoP cheque and non-DoP cheque must be prepared.
- Accounts which have opened before 15th will get the cash before or on the same date. All other accounts other than this will receive cash by the end of the month.
India Post Agent Login
India Post Agent Login Process
Follow these steps given below to login to the India Post official portal.
- Visit the official agent portal at “https://dopagent.indiapost.gov.in/”
- Once the website home page open, enter your login password and username.
- After entering, click on the login button, you will be required to make the password change. This is just to keep the account safe as the first password been issued by the head department
- Here you need to enter password according to your wish, tips: enter password that is hard to crack and easy to remember.
- Once it is done, click on the accounts tab, after which you will have to choose the agent to inquire and update the screen
- The system automatically displays all the attached accounts associated with the specific agent.
- On this page, select the mode of payment, either cash/DoP cheque or non-cheque.
- From the list that is shown to you, select the total number of account that you would like to pay.
- Here choose those accounts in the ascending order, then click and save the details.
The account will have the maximum of 50 account and 10000 cash wise but no limit for the cheque.
- Agents who are making payment in cash mode needs to select the account number and enter the amount to deposit, after which they need to hit the get rebate and default option.
- Now, the system automatically shows the rebate and default, here you need to enter the ASLAAS number of the customer the click on the save button.
- Non-DoP cheque, the India Post Agent will have to enter the cheque number, total number of installments and the account number for the RD installment.
- In the next step, enter the ASLAAS number, then save the details.
- After this, you will be displayed the success message on your computer screen. After this, hit the pay all modified installments where the system will automatically create a reference number with C for cash DC for DoP cheque and NDC for a non-DoP cheque.
- Now, click on the report key in the reference number then thereby clicking on the status as a success.
- After this, click on the search option thereby clicking on the “ok” button.
- A PDF file will open in front of you which you have to take two copies for reference, and submit it at the counter.
Procedure to reset India Post Agent Login Forgot password?
If you have forgotten your password for the India Post, you can create new password by following the steps given below
- First of all, go to the official website by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “forgot password.” option
- After this, you will have to provide the agent login email id and confirm.
- Now, you will receive a reset link on your email Id, click on this link to reset the password.
How to change password from my settings
- In order to change your password from my settings, follow the steps provided below
- On the home page of the agent login portal, click on the “My setting” option available on the menu bar.
- Under the basic information option, choose the “change password” option.
- Now in the next step, enter the current password and the new password separately in the given place and hit the save button.
- The changes will take effect, and you will be able to login with the new password.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to India Post Agent Login. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to India Post Login in the comment.