Short Brief about hrms.punjab.gov.in : मानव सम्पदा पोर्टल Login, How to Apply Leave – [Apply Online] [eHRMS UP] Manav Sampada Portal 2020 Online Registration, Login, Application Form, Necessary Documents, E Correction, Password Reset Procedure, Benefit, Eligibility, Features and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
The Government of Punjab has introduced hrms.punjab.gov.in login portal in the state. Through Manav Sampada portal, the citizen of the state can easily manage all service books of all government departments. Here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Manav Sampada Portal (मानव सम्पदा पोर्टल) Application Procedure for Leave @ hrms.punjab.gov.in, Registration, Login & Online Form details. So read this article completely.
Manav Sampada Portal has been launched by the State Headquarters with aim of providing information about the employees working in all departments using online mode. Additionally (hrms.punjab.gov.in) portal is used mainly by the employees availing leave. With the help of
IHRMS, The State Government of Punjab started hrms.punjab.gov.in login portal. The Manav Sampada Portal makes the process simpler for all the employees to manage all service books of all government departments.
Highlights of hrms.punjab.gov.in Portal
|Name of the Portal||IHRMS Punjab|
|Launched By||Human Resource Support|
|Beneficiaries||Departmental Staff of Punjab|
|Objective||Digitization of all the Process|
|Benefits||Employees can apply for leave online|
|Category||Punjab Govt. Scheme|
Manav Sampada Portal @hrms.punjab.gov.in
Official notification from the Basic Education Council (Basic Education Department) states that the online facility for applying leave has been given to primary, upper primary school teachers, headmaster, Shiksha Mitra and non-teaching staff.
The state government has passed a notification that all the state employee has an access by applying leave online. Employees who would like to take leave will be able to apply for the leave in the online mode through hrms.punjab.gov.in portal launched by the Government.
Manav Sampada Portal Benefits
The following are the benefits of Manav Sampada launched in the state of Punjab.
How to apply for Leave online on Manav Sampada Portal @hrms.punjab.gov.in?
All interested canditate who wants to apply their leave online through the official website (hrms.punjab.gov.in) have to register online on the website by following these steps given below
- First, you have to visit the official website of Human Resource Management.
- Now, the home page of the website opens on your screen, Here in this page you have to click “Login” option.
- Once you click login, a form will open in front of you. Here in this form you have to enter the details given below.
- HRMS Code
- User ID
- Password, etc.
- Once you have filled all the details correctly, click Login button. Now, a new page opens where you have to enter the OTP sent to your mobile number for verification.
- Once you successfully logged in to the hrms.punjab.gov.in, Click Online Leave section option and from the drop-down menu, you have to click Apply Leave option
- After this, click on the option Select Reporting Officer and from the drop-down menu, click on Add A Reporting Officer
- Now, an online form opens on your screen, here in this form you have to leave Select in Online Service.
- In the next step, select Block Education Officer in Destination. Click on the name of the concerned officer in the Reporting Officer and save.
- Then, click on the option Apply Leave and choose Form Date. After this, you select Leave Date.
- The amount of Leave Days will automatically arrive. In the next step, you have to provide the details of Leave.
- The Address must be mentioned in the case of staying during Leave. After this click Submit button.
- You leave application will be submitted on the hrms.punjab.gov.in website in this way.
- The details submitted by you will be sent to your mobile. You will also get the status of the leave (accepted or rejected) on your mobile.
View Property Return on hrms.punjab.gov.in
If you want to view the Property Return through the hrms.punjab.gov.in, you have to follow these steps below.
- First, visit the official website of the IHRMS Punjab. Website home page opens on your screen now.
- You have to click “View Property Return” option in the Employee Related Section of the home page.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you. Here on this page, select your State, Financial Year, Administrative Department, HOD/ Board/ Corporation, Office State, District, Establishment Office At Time Of Filing, Designation, and Employee name with code.
- After selecting it, click View APR details’ option.
- Now, your details will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
Data Entry Status Report on hrms.punjab.gov.in
By following the steps given below, you will be able to check the Data Entry Status Report online on hrms.punjab.gov.in
- You have to first visit the official website of the IHRMS Punjab. Now the home page of the website opens.
- Click “Data Entry Status Report” option on the home page in the Department Related Section.
- Now, a new page opens on your screen. Here on this page you can check the Department Wise Master Data Entry Status.
Register For Web API on hrms.punjab.gov.in
For registering Web API through hrms.punjab.gov.in website, you have to follow these steps
- Go to IHRMS Punjab official website. Now the home page of the website opens on your screen.
- Here on the home page, you have to click “Register For Web API ” option in the Department Related Section.
- After this, a new form will open, in this page you will have to fill all the details and upload the Authority Letter.
- Once you have filled the form, click Send request option.
- Now your request for Registration of Web API will be submitted online.
Send Feedback on hrms.punjab.gov.in
If you want to send feedback about Manav Sampada Portal 2020. You have to follow these steps below
- First, go to the official website of the IHRMS Punjab. Website home page will now open on your screen.
- Now, you have to click “Send Feedback” option available in the Employee Related Section.
- A new form opens now, here in this form, you have to select the State, Administrative Department, and HOD/Board/Corporation.
- You will be asked to Rate the quality of Content & Information, Ease Of Navigation, and Accessibility of the website.
- Give your Suggestion/Feedback, Name, Email, Mobile Number, Postal Address, and solve the captcha code.
- In order to submit the feedback or suggestion, click submit button.
- Now, your feedback will be submitted successfully
hrms.punjab.gov.in Punjab – Facebook Page
Also Read – Bhoomi Karnataka Online Portal RTC 2020, Land Record, Pahani Report
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to hrms.punjab.gov.in. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to hrms.punjab.gov.in in the comment.