Bhulekh Odisha | Bhulekh Odisha Map Records | Search Online Land Record Odisha |Orissa Bhu Naksha ROR | Odisha Online Land Records Map Details
The Odisha Government has launched an online portal for maintaining land records in the state using which the citizens will be able to check their land. Today, here in this article we will provide all the information related to Bhulekh land records through which you can check the check the Odisha Bhulekh land records. Also with this, we also provide you the specification of the land record as stated by the Odisha Government concerned authorities.
Highlights of Bhulekh Odisha
|Name of the portal||Bhulekh Portal|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha state|
|Beneficiaries||People of the State|
|Objective||Make land records available online|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
Bhulekh Odisha Land Map Record
Bhulekh Odisha has been recently started by the government of Odisha in order to help the state citizens to check the lands with are lined across the Odisha state. Also, the government took an initiative and started this service just to make the process easy.
Previously, the citizens have to visit the concerned authorities and fill the application to check their land, but no after launching Bhulekh Odisha, the citizen will be able to check online land records, ROR documents. Also, citizens of the state can now check the map view of their lands. In this article, we will share you the online procedures to check your land and also we will provide the online procedure to view the map of Odisha state.
Online ROR Documents
The ROR documents are documents which shows the real owner’s name of the land. Suppose you sell your land, then you must hold the ROR Documents. Also, the ROR document is kept by the Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha. It has all the crucial information related to the land which includes the following information
- Name of the landholders
- History of the land
- Cost of the land and etc.
Also with this, the ownership of land, ROR also shows the agricultural aspect of the land and its surroundings.
Bhunaksha Odisha Portal Benefits
The main benefit of the portal is the availability of land records in an online manner. As we all know, that all of us cannot go to the government office to take out documents so the online portal will help us to take a printout of our documents and then we can continue with our work without wasting any time in the government offices. Also, the main benefit is the availability of maps for the view of the citizens of Odisha state.
If you apply for the ROR document, you need to pay some fees to the concerned authorities. The following are the amount listed separately for different works.
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
Bhulekh Odisha State Statistics
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI circles||2410|
|Total No. of villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyans||16316250|
|No. of Plots||56173793|
|No. of Tenants||34452809|
You need to have the following documents in hand if you want to apply for the ROR documents
- Voter ID as a proof of Identify
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card as a proof of Address
- Proof of ownership of property
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
Application Process Of ROR
Follow these steps given below, if you want to apply online for the ROR documents
- First, go to the District Revenue Office.
- Get the application from the office.
- Fill in all details in the application form and attach all the necessary documents.
- Now, submit the completed application form to the concerned department.
- After this, you will receive an acknowledgement receipt which you need to keep it safe.
- Once, after verified by the concerned department, the ROR will be issued to you.
How to Check the ROR Documents?
Follow these steps given below, if you want to check your ROR documents on the Bhulekh Odisha Portal
First of all, you have to click here to visit the official website. After this the home page of the website opens on your screen.
On the home page, you have to click on “Select Location for ROR” section
Now you will have to select the following details accordingly
- RI circle
Once you have done with the above things, you will now see three options on your screen.
- Click the option “Khatiyan”.
- From the drop down list, you have to select the Khaiyan option.
- Click the option “Plot”.
- After this, from the drop down list, you have to select the plot number option.
- Click the option “Tenant”.
- You have to now select the tenant names
- Once you complete the above steps, click on the option “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option
- Now, the ROR will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
- Take a print out of the ROR and keep it safe for future use.
Procedure To Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map
In order to check the Map, you have to follow these steps given below.
- First, go to the official website by clicking on the link given here.
- On the home page of the website, click on the “Map View” tab.
- You will now see the map page on your screen.
- Here on this page, you have to select your district.
- After this click on the submit button.
- Now, choose the Plot number, after which the information about the plot will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
Importance of Land Record
- Land records are used in the event you sale the land
- Land records are used for the division the land.
- You will able to use the land record as a proof or an evidence for any legal purpose or civil litigation
- Title of your land can be verified with the help of land records.
- Using land records, you can avail a loan.
- You can open a bank account using the land records.
- The ownership of the land can also be verified with the help of land records.
- Land record holds the maintain personal record of your property
Steps to Get Tahsil Information
If you want to get information about the Tahsil, follow these steps below
- Visit the official website of bhulekh Odisha, after which the home page of the website opens on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the Tahsil Info link
- After this, you will be redirected to an another website where you have to choose your district and tahsil
- After entering these details, click on the go button.
- The information about your your tahsi will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
Procedure to download Odisha bhulekh app
If you want download the Odisha bhulekh app in your mobile, you have to follow these steps given below
- First, Open the Google Play Store app on your mobile.
- On the home page of the app, enter Odisha bhulekh in the search bar available at the top.
- Now, you will see a list of results. From this list, click on the top most one.
- After this, click install button.
- Now, the Odisha Bhulekh App will get downloaded to your mobile phone
Also Read: Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana: Registration, Online Form
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Bhulekh Odisha. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to Bhulekh Odisha Portal in the comment.