Friends, today in this article we will provide you all the information about AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme 2021, Download AP Kapari Bandhu Scheme Apply Online & Application Form details, Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme 2021, AP Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme Apply Online. So read this article completely.
Under the leadership of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has been launching various schemes in the state to benefit the people, In this series the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme has been introduced to benefit the shepherds.
Table of Contents
Details of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Kapari Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Shepherds of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Registration||Not Updated Yet|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to shepherds|
|Assistance amount||Rs. 50,000|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh state government has introduced the Cattle Health Card Scheme, and Pension Kanuka Scheme for benefitting the people. In this way, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced another scheme named YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme in order to develop the shepherds.
With this scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh will give financial amount for the economic protection of shepherds. As per the provisions sixed for the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme, the andhra government provides assistance amount to the shepherds to purchase 20 sheep and a goat.
National Cooperative Development Corporation – NCDC
The Kapari Bandhu Pathakam Scheme will be started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in collaboration with the National Cooperative Development Corporation. For about 50 thousand shepherds will be benefited with this scheme and the government is planning to benefit this number with in next four years.
A subsidy of up to 30% will be provided by the government under this scheme. The NCDC has announce that they will be allocating Rs 200 crore for implementing this scheme successfully.
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy is launching various schemes in the state to upliftment of all classes. Now, in this series, the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme has been introduced for benefitting the shepherds for economic empowerment . Through this scheme, the government will be providing a loan up to 1.5 lakh to the shepherds.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh will make sure that the loans on subsidy will be available to all the shepherds for the purchase of sheep and goats. The National Cooperative Development Corporation has stated that an amount of 200 crores will be allocated under this scheme. In the four years through AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme, about 50 thousand shepherds will be given as assistance in the form of loans.
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Purpose
The Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme has been launched in the state with the aim to benefit the shepherds. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial support for all the shepherds in order to purchase sheep and goats. This financial assistance will be given on subsidy in the form of a loan.
Various schemes have been introduced in the state by the Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy day by day. Some of them are Amma Vodi Scheme, Jaganna Vidya Kanuka Scheme, and Cattle Health Card Scheme by collaborating with the concerned department. The main aim of launching all these schemes is to provide support the cooperation of all sections of the society.
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Features
Some of the key features of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme started by the Andhra Pradesh government to benefit the shepherd bothers are listed below
- This scheme has been started under the leadership of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy in order for the development of the shepherds in the state will will ultimately contribute to their economic empowerment.
- This is a credit subsidy scheme through which a subsidy of 30% will be given on the number of loans to the beneficiary shepherds, which will decrease the burden of loans on their shoulders.
- With the help of this scheme, the shepherd can use the assistance amount for purchasing 20 sheep and goats.
- The state government has targeted to benefit about 50 thousand shepherds in the next four year with the successful launch of this scheme as planned.
- All these financial mount will transferred through direct benefit transfer mode, which will reduce the possibility of corruption.
- As of now, there is no beneficiary list has been announced by the government. The Chief Minister has stated that the beneficiaries will get certain financial support from the Andhra Pradesh Authority.
- The National Cooperative Development Corporation has announced that about Rs 200 crore has been allocated for implementing YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme in the state successfully.
Some eligibility criteria has been made for the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021 l started by the Andhra Government by collaborating with the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC). Here in the list, we are providing you the information about the major eligibility criteria.
- The shepherds applying for the Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021 must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme has been launched with a aim of boosting the economy of the shepherd community only, through which only the shepherds who come under Gola and Kuruma communities can be benefited.
- Under this scheme, those shepherd who comes under below the poverty line are eligible to receive financial assistance provided by the government.
- In the event, the applicant is not having the bank account , they are considered in eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- If the applicant meets all the eligibility criteria mentioned about, the Kapari Bandhu Scheme can be availed. Also, the department may impose any other criteria which has to be met by the applicant. You will be able to find more information about this on the official website of the department.
The YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme applicant must have the following documents mentioned below
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Ration card copy
- Voter ID Card
- income certificate
- Copy of residential certificate
- Loan documents were taken from the bank
- Bank account information
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Online Registration Procedure
The statement from Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy only tells us about the first impression of this scheme that it will benefit the shepherd community. Also with this, the information about the amount allocated by the department has been provided by the Chief Minister.
The YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme is now in its initial phase. As of now, there has been no information about the online or offline registration of this scheme given by the department. We expect that like Amma Vodi Scheme and other schemes, beneficiaries will be identified under this scheme at regional level for this scheme also.
On our website, We will update if there is any information related to online or offline registration of this scheme by the state government or any department. We request you to click on the link provided below for this scheme and other schemes launched by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy in Andhra Pradesh.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme in the comment.
AP Kapari Bandhu Scheme – FAQ’s
What benefits does the applicant get from this scheme?
The AP Kapari Bandhu Scheme will benefit the applicant with 30% subsidy in loan amount or a benefit of Rs 1.5 lakh (whichever is lower).
How can I apply for the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme?
As of now, the government has announced only the scheme, no information on application process has been provided , government is yet to announce it. Keep a look on your website, we will be updating the information about this very soon.
With this scheme, how many people will get benefitted?
Through AP Kapari Bandhu Scheme, about 50 thousand people registered under the community will get benefited