The Government of Andhra Pradesh under the leadership of Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy has been launching various scheme in the state to benefit all kind of people. In this way, an insurance scheme named YSR Bheema scheme is started. Today here in this article, we will provide you with all the information related to YSR Bima Scheme, what is YSR Bima scheme, benefits, Bima scheme objectives, eligibility criteria, AP YSR Bheema Scheme features, application procedure etc. So we request you to read this article completely, so that you don’w miss any information about the YSR Bheema scheme.
Table of Contents
Overview of AP YSR Bheema Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP Bhima Scheme|
|Started by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||People of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance to the citizens|
|Premium amount||Rs 15 per annum|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
What is YSR AP Bhima Yojana ?
YSR Bheema Scheme is a type of insurance Scheme that provides security on the accident to the families of poor and unorganized workers of AP. With this scheme, in the event of death of the beneficiary due to accident or if the beneficiary affected with any permanent disability then the beneficiary’s family member will receive an insurance amount.
The YSR Bheema Scheme will benefit about 1.14 crore, citizens of Andhra Pradesh. For this scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has allocated a budget of Rs 510 crore for YSR Bheema Scheme. The beneficiary will gets an insurance cover from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh under the YSR Bima Scheme which gets deposited into the beneficiary family member’s bank account within 15 days.
Additionally, an immediate financial relief of Rs 10000 will be provided by the Andhra Pradesh Government under this scheme, but for this the beneficiary have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum.
Objective of AP Bhima Scheme
The main objective of YSR Bhima yojana is to offer insurance cover to the poor families and unorganised workers in Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be provided with cover amount as set by the government in case of permanent disability or death of the beneficiary. The financial support will be provided to the beneficiary family member with the successful implementation of this scheme
Benefits And Features Of AP Bima Scheme
- AP Bima Scheme is a Insurance type Scheme which offers security to the beneficiaries who are poor or unorganised workers families.
- The nominee will get this insurance amount incase the beneficiary dies due to unprecedented situation.
- In the state of Andhra Pradesh about 1.14 crore citizens will be benefited with this scheme.
- The state government has allotted a budget amount of Rs 510 crores for the successful implementation of this YSR Bheema Scheme.
- An insurance amount of Rs, 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh will be deposited to the beneficiary’s family member’s bank account.
- Within 15 days, the amount can be claimed by the beneficiary or their family members.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary family member will also be provided with Rs 10,000 as immediate financial relief
- The beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum to get the benefits of this scheme.
- The beneficiary will get a identity card with a unique identification number and policy number.
- The claim amount will be deposited to the bank account of the beneficiary directly via DBT.
- In case, the beneficiary faces any issues, then can reach out to PD DRDA for insurance enrollment or claim payment
YSR Bheema Scheme Insurance Coverage
|18 to 50 years||Rs 5 lakh insurance will be covered for accidental death and total permanent disability|
|51 to 70 years||An insurance coverage of Rs 3 lakh will be covered for accidental death and total permanent disability|
|18 to 50 years||The beneficiary gets Rs 2 lakh Insurance coverage in case of natural death|
|18 to 70 years||Rs 1.5 lakh insurance will be covered for accidental death and total permanent disability|
The following can be the AP Bhima Scheme
- Son with the age 21
- Unmarried daughter
- Wife of the beneficiary
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter
- Widowed daughter in law or her children
Important Note: Under YSR Bima scheme, the beneficiary will be receiving an identity card which has the unique identification number and policy number.
- The applicant has to be Andhra Pradesh Resident.
- The applicants must hold a white ration card.
You need to have to following documents in order to apply for the AP Bheema Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
YSR Bheema Scheme Application Procedure
There is no application registration set for the YSR Bhima Scheme as said by the government. The respective department authorities will go door to door and then check for the white ration cardholders.
Once it is done, the collected information will be verified by the secretary of welfare and then beneficiaries will be selected, after which the beneficiaries will be asked to open a bank account and then ask them to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum
For more details, you can go to the official website launched by the AP government.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to AP Bhima Scheme. If you find this article useful then share it with your friends and family, and bookmark our website for more government scheme related information in future.