The Andhra Pradesh Government has launched AP YSR Subsidy Loan through which financial assistance will be provided to the youth’s in the state who belong to backward caste, SC and ST who would like to start their own business. Today here in this article, we are going to provide you all the information related to AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status @apobmms.cgg.gov.in, Check Online SC/ST/BC/KAPU OBMMS APPLICATION and more. So read this article completely.
Highlights of OBMMS YSR Subsidy Loans
|Name of the Scheme||OBMMS Subsidy Loan|
|Launched By||OBMMS, Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||People of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Objective||To motivate self employment|
|Benefits||Loan on subsidy to start business|
|Official Website||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan
Under AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan, the loan amount is being arranged for various categories. Previously it was known as AP Subsidy Loan, but now it is renamed as AP YSR Subsidy Loan. In this article, we will be providing you the information about step by step AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan registration process and application status check.
AP YSR OBMMS Subsidy Loans
- The registration process for the AP YSR OBMMS Subsidy Loan is now gong live on the www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in. Citizen of Andhra Pradesh can now avail AP subsidy loan, if they belong to the eligible communities like SC, ST, BC, Kapu etc.
- This scheme will ultimately help youth who are willing to set up their own business without being dependent on anyone and worrying about financial issues. Here in this article, we will provide you information on online registration, application status and other aspects.
YSR Subsidy Loans Scheme Benefits
The YSR Subsidy Loans Scheme will help the people who falls below poverty line of the state which will give more opportunities for the citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- By this scheme, the youth residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh will get loans on subsidy to start their own business.
- The main objective of this scheme is to make minorities and citizen from backward classes stakeholders.
- The YSR Subsidy Loans Scheme is a great chance for the women who would like to stand on their feet independently, depending on their husband or wife or any other person.
Eligibility Criteria for AP obmms subsidy loan
The citizen must fulfil the following eligibility criteria to get YSR Subsidy Loans
- Only BC, Kapu, SC, ST and minorities of Andhra Pradesh will be eligible to take advantage of this YSR Subsidy Loans.
- The citizen must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh, citizen of India.
- The applicant must be between the age of 25 and 66 years to avail AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan project, also with this, the applicant should have a business idea and a business model.
- An Applicant must hold all the identity information, including PAN card, Aadhaar card and other details.
- The loan amount will be sent through the banks so that they will check the basis of your business in person before approving the loan.
Necessary Documents for AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan
In order to apply for the AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan initiated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, the applicant need to have the following documents
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Pan Card
- Caste certificate (Minorities not required)
- Driving license
- Proof of identity (one of them)
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Residential proof
- Voter ID
Procedure to Apply for YSR AP obmms subsidy loan
If you want to apply online for the YSR subsidy loans through the official website www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in, Follow these easy step by step process given below.
- Firstly, you have to go to the official portal of OBMMS. After this, the website home page appears on your screen.
- Once the home page of the website opens, you have to click “APPLY ONLINE” option in the left side section.
- Now, a new page opens, where you will see some corporation applications list.
- Here, you have to select one based on your convenience, after this, you have to choose one of the beneficiary types- individual or group.
- Now, you have to select the sector type with whom you would like to work like “transport sector, agriculture, ISB, etc.” After this, select a particular scheme and click on the “Go” button.
- Select your district, Mandal, Panchayat, village, and habitation.
YSR AP obmms subsidy loan transport sector
- In the event, you have selected the transport sector, you should enter the information about the driving license and badge number.
- After this, you have to fill the unit cost, after which the website itself automates the calculation and display you the subsidy amount and bank loan amount.
- In the next step, choose the branch of the bank from the drop-down list and enter the IFSC code.
- Now, you will have to provide the details about your family members along with the ration card number.
- When you select the beneficiary name, all other details including Aadhar card, spouse or parent name will be shown on your screen automatically.
- Once, after selecting your caste, fill the Meeseva caste certificate number. Suppose the candidate is from ST Corporation and belongs to vulnerable groups, then he/she need to mention the same.
- Now enter the status of your residence, all other details will be automatically filled from the Aadhaar card. Also, you will be able to upload a copy of the Aadhaar card on the www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in website.
- Once you have entered all this information correctly, click on the overview option and then click submit button.
- After this, you will receive an acknowledgment number with respect to your application through which your application status will be checked.
Online Check SC/ST/BC/KAPU OBMMS Application Status
In order to check the AP Subsidy Loan OBMMS Application Status on the official website (apobmms.cgg.gov.in), you have to follow these steps given below
- First of all, go to the official AP OBMMS Portal.
- Once the home page of the website opens on your screen, you have to click “Get Beneficiary Proceedings“ option.
- After this, a new page opens where you have to fill some information based on the options given.
- Beneficiary ID
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Once you have entered all the information, click “Get Details” button available below.
- Now, the information about the OBMMS application status will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
Online Get OBMMS Beneficiary Proceedings Status
If you want to search the beneficiary submitted application information on the official website (apobmms.cgg.gov.in), you have to follow these steps given below
- First of all, you have to go to the official AP OBMMS Portal. After this, the home page of the website opens on your screen.
- Click on the “Beneficiary Search“option on the home page. Now, a new page will open.
- On this new page, you have to enter some details according to the option given
- Ration Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Beneficiary ID (Optional)
- Corporation Name
- After entering all the details, click “Search” button
- Now, the information on the OBMMS beneficiary proceedings status will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Scheme. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Scheme in the comment.
What is meant by the online subsidy loan?
The online subsidy in the state of Andhra Pradesh is a loan facility using which you will be able to start your business. People belonging to all communities will get benefited by this.
How does OBMMS work?
By introducing this facility in the state, citizen who would like to start their own business won’t face any problem.
How can I check BC Corporation Loan online?
You will be able to check the BC Corporation Loan online by visiting the official website. After which, you have to click on “Beneficiary Action” option to check the status of the application.